Preppers & BLF ?

I hear you man but just don’t be hasty and make the mistake that I did for Y2K, anyway, after I got out of prison for that little prepper over reaction, I still prep, but I sure try to be less impatient now, I guess being a widower does that to a man.

U serious?…!

Now that’s some funny chit! ……….CLASSIC!!!

Not gonna lie, Everytime i watch a zombie movie makes me think twice and non-prepper-ness is something i would like to change in near future.

Start small if it is something that you have always put off getting around to.

Go for something like 10 days of preparedness under worst conditions (winter, no power, no water), most everything that you learn and do to accomplish that, will be the same education and preparedness thinking as you will need if you decide to keep stretching the length of time that you want to be ready for.

^

Oh, man, that was funny!

Not a prepper but I think I’m going to put together a bug out bag. If something happens I’m going to the rural areas and getting away from the cities.

gotta do the same, it’s more of a personal satisfaction or whatever but it is important to breath non air conditioned air for a bit too. :expressionless:

I like jalapeno preppers… stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon. The three essential food groups all in one tasty treat.