Pretty incredible deal on the Ultrafire UF-H2 (similar to Zebra H501), Only $16

Ordered one, Thanks Semur.

Order#: 25203405-DD

Ordered 2

Order#: 56900W85-DD

ordered one 15343833-DD

thanks

Semur - I messed up and did not choose secure checkout to enter email and name - I went straight to Paypal checkout. When I was done there was no order number. Hope this isn't too big of a problem.

Sam

Just got email from DD - Order 4543F93G-DD

Just ordered one: 8250M236-DD

Ordered a pair of them, order# 4497289F-DD

Thanks!

Robert Barr

ordered one: 5824795S-DD

Not a fan of flooders, but for the price I couldn't resist. Thanks BLF and Semur!

Ordered one order # J5W79288-DD Thanks Semur

1 order placed : 99Q10138-DD

thanks!

-Benjamin

Ordered 2.

Order number:G8699242-DD
Thanks

This deal finally motivated me to join the forum after lerking for the last 9 months.

Already more than 70 members made orders successfully, there is one day left. Do not miss this opportunity if you are interested in this item!

Just ordered one, quick and easy...thanks!

Order#: 8526I528-DD Thanks Semur.

Placed my two orders 838946S0-DD and 36159878-DD. Thanks!

ordered one

order number: 72158331-DD

Thanks

Order # 41903109-DD Payment Confirmed! Thanks, looking forward to a quality light.

I am glad that many members have made the order successfully, but there are some members place the two or three order seperately. if you want to order more thank one flashlights, please order them in one order with using the coupon code once, we have a limit for coupon code, i hope more members can have chances to use the coupon code.

Please remember this, each members to use the coupon once, but the quantity of the flashlight is no limit. thanks.

can't blame them. I considered doing that myself. I ordered two initially. Then, I considered going back and ordering more but didn't. Wasn't sure it would even work but I guess it does, or did. I don't know how I got started on this obsession. Seems like the only way to stop would be for my internet connection to go down

yes, if one members used the coupon for more than one time, then some other members cannot use it when the times reach the limit. So please share this good deal with more members here.

And i will make a post about names of who have made the order successfully here, this activity will stop at 11:30 am, July 22nd here our time.