Pretty incredible deal on the Ultrafire UF-H2 (similar to Zebra H501), Only $16

..and if this wasn't DD...I'd be in like a shot.

I think they're quite aware of the rep they might have on this board, which may be why they feel it's worth reaching out to the community. Hopefully everything falls into place on this and everyone wins out of the deal. It's an opportunity for DD to prove themselves as well as us to get in on a deal.

Being forthright with people is the best way of growing a business in a consumer-facing competitive market, because most people are pretty reasonable and reciprocate how they're treated. In that light, perhaps trying to be nice will be returned in kind.

I would like one!

I've been wanting an anglehead headlamp light with a long runtime on AA batt.

@agenthex I think you made a great recommendation for a light that BLF people are likely to be interested in.

Please clarify however the specifics if this is UF-H2 or UF-H2B.

Some pictures on DD show the UF-H2 and others show the UF-H2B. The H2 has no knurling in the middle, and uses a 14500 battery. While the H2B has knurling and runs AA batts.

The product is listed as the H2, but says it's using AA bats, (which is the H2B)

he definitely did. good job! now about the specs... maybe Semur can help.

I have been lurking around and I read that review before. But a utility light + headlamp capable lamp for $16 plus good looks and built is really hard to pass up. "What can you lose"? That is why I put my interest and joined the queue earlier on. Laughing

The pictures on the DD website show mostly the H2B, but there's one photo of a plain H2.

Will this light come with the head strap with the rubbery double-loop holder? If so, I want one for sure.

thank you all here to talk about this group buy here. We will promise the headlamp is in good quality, i am sorry that i cannot answer some questions that you mentioned here, because i am not as professional as most of you here. But i have got reply from our product center that this headlamp is really in good condition. I am sorry for the ignorance..

Dang! Got mine a month ago at full price. Well worth the trouble for $16.88, if it is in fact the 2B.

Hey guys, I was out for a bit. I got the same PM from Semur as the msg above. It's somewhat unfortunate there's no better info. Maybe DD might be drop shipping this or something and cannot verify this easily.

Semur, can you try just once more to get a spec sheet or anything from the guys who handle product? There are pictures of two different products () on the DD product page, which use different batteries (see dimeotane above). Although it's still a great deal, some folks may be disappointed if they don't have the right batteries to run the light.

To everyone else: I used google search to look for h2 reviews and at least all the ones I could find work on AA and the beam adjusts, but obviously I can't guarantee anything so if you can't live without a feature perhaps it's best not to commit.

Ok, I've found a review of this exact light:

Flood Beam Headlamp List - 2011 | Candle Power Flashlight Forum

For the lazy, yes it comes with everything in the other reviews and summarized in the OP :)

Well done Agenthex, the author there got the lamp from us.

I'm in for one.

Thank you

for 1

With this light being the really good one I am now sorely disappointed that this buy is not open to everyone on the forum. Had I known the original “gift” would disqualify me from this group buy I never would have accepted it. This is a MUCH better deal and a FANTASTIC light!! You lucky bastages!!!

I'm in for one as well!

I'll also take one

I'm in for one of these. I've been watching the evolution of this thread and now that it seems established that this is the model with infinite brightness I'll just have to try one. And, now that I'm all hot, excited, and involved what do you think the timeline is on this little joker?

This is enough to make me stop lurking and say hello all... and I'm in for one, now we know the true specs.

I'll take 2.