Problems with Bang good

Yeah, it seems you’ve done all you can do Marc E. :+1:
Time to file a PayPal dispute & whatever else you can do to expose “Chief Wu’s” incompetence.

Cheers for the confirmation Teacher, just tried to open a PP dispute and get:
Access Denied
You don’t have permission to access on this server.

:person_facepalming:

Lucky i cut’n’pasted my text into a text file! Will try again later :smiley:

Sure thing… :+1: . Good luck too. It should be cut & dried, it seems to me; since they are only offering you half of the refund you should get.

That is really crappy of them.

huh why do u think so?

I just received an order from Feb 01. Package only contains 3 out 5 items. Contacted CS. What is the experience when dealing with this? I’ve made 5 other orders with zero problems before.

If your order contains several products, it will be split and the items currently available will be shipped first. We will then send you the out-of-stock items after they have been restocked.

That way you get to hold somebody’s money hostage while waiting for your next shipment, instead of putting a quantity in stock on your website that shows what you have in stock.

There’s no indication the items were going to shipped separately, on the package it has “detailed descriptions of content” with 5 items listed. Do you work for Bang Good?

Three of the 5 items I ordered four weeks ago were still out of stock so I canceled the entire order. Why do they accept an order if they don't have the goods in stock? Needless to say this was the first and also the last time I am dealing with BG.

Lemme reformulate: Is BG going out of HONEST business?

Yesterday I filed a claim to Paypal. Today I (finally) received an e-mail form BG that they are going to refund me. Then, an e-mail from PP that they are denying my claim due to the fact that BG is refunding me.
I think that speeded up a little the process.
Let’s see.

no i was just pasting what they write on policy on split shipments, but try contact them? they will probably say the same tho…

About a week ago I placed an order with banggood and then decided to cancel. It took them three days to respond to my cancel yeah, but the bastards still charged me, and I deleted all of the correspondence. I guess I screwed myself. Then two days later I replace an order . After this next order arrives ,if it arrives I’ll never do business with them again.
I should have listened to my bank because the first and second order the bank refused to pay until I called them. I guess they really knew better.

I’ve had a lot of issues with them that I described in previous posts, but so far I have not been overtly ripped off by Banggood. What I don’t like is that it can take 2-4 weeks from the date of order to the time my money is returned to my bank account for a cancelled order, which benefits them and disadvantages me. If they do this systematically with thousands of customers, which I think they are doing, since it happened to 3 of 5 orders I placed within a short period of time, then they can artificially inflate their cashflow, which helps them pay for operational costs, payroll and so forth, with money they don’t have until their backlog of invoices from Chinese New Year start to get processed or whatever has to happen for them to get back into the black — I’m not a business expert, but I think I have an idea of how the scam works. Meanwhile, I went without that money and was unable to do what I might have wanted to do with it. Basically, they appear to be using their customers for 14-30 day loans at a 0% interest rate.

Hope you are using PayPal for all your transactions. PayPal is the only reason I will do business with any of them mega, Chinese sellers.

Seems like I got lucky and the CS I was in contact with must have been in a very good mood. I sent in pictures of SKU and shipping label and I was offered a partial refund or reshipment of missing items in a matter of 3 days. I chose reshipment of course.