Q8 Samsung 30Q button tops for USA - More in stock at GB price

4 please.

4 Samsung 30Q
4 Protected GA

Please and thank you! Much appreciation for Jon and Rob setting this up, and reopening!

Hmm. My understanding was that as long as it is ground shipping then it doesn’t matter how it comes.
I guess I’ll stick with another vendor that I can already use and shipping isn’t too bad.

Thanks for seeing what could be done! Much appreciated.

Thats what I thought too. I don’t know if lithium cells can be shipped this way to Canada or not, but I just looked up USPS first class and it was $15.50 for a small 1lb box. That same box just across the boarder to Niagra is around $3.00. So I don’t know who’s at fault here, Canadian import law, or USPS.

I will take 4 each of the cells please.

Are you in the US, or have a shipping address in the US? If not, M4DM4X is trying to get a group buy going. You should get on his list DEAL IS LIVE: 30Q button top (set of 4) for your BLF Q8

interested in (4)30Q if still going

Still going for now. Jon ordered 1000 30Q button tops. About 100 still available. Approx 100 GA’s still available too.

I’ll take 4 GAs as well in addition to the ones in #48 on list

RobertB, I’m #182 on the list for 4 GA’s, and I’d like to add 4 30Q’s to the list. Thanks!

EDIT order change In for +4 Samsun 30Q soldered tops+ -or whatever batteries used in that test Thank You

I’m 103. HighCaliber 8-GA on the list currently. I would like to add 4 30Q’s.

Thanks.

Please put me down for 4 protected NCR18650GA

I would love to get my hands on 4 of these 30Q's. Put me down please!

I would like 4 30Q batteries.

Please put me down for four 30Q’s and four GA’s, total of eight batteries.

Thanks!

I think I may already have signed up for four 30Q button tops; but I never received a PM with the discount code. Anyway, still definitely interested in four.

Thanks!

Nobody has received the code yet. Won’t be for another couple weeks

Please put me down for 4 GAs. Thanks!

I’d like four (4) of the 30Qs please.
And thank you.