Q8 Samsung 30Q button tops for USA - More in stock at GB price

> waiting game
You’ll be surprised how fast it happens.

Probably thinking waiting game for the Q8 !

OK everyone, we’re going to be stopping new sign ups at the end of the day today, so if anyone else wants to get in on this please go ahead and sign up. We will be adding the 30Q button top as a regular product on the site very soon and we do have a large stock of the protected NCR18650GA so you will still be able to purchase afterwards.

Thanks for the successful group buy!

Thanks for making these available Jon. I’m going to order 4 more today for good measure!

For batteries & Q8 x2, Also The GT and batteries for that too.

With what’s being spent in cells I could have replaced my lost Klarus xt11s :cry:

Thank you , all set.

_Liion Wholesale Batteries
ORDER *

Thank you for your purchase! _

The Q8 has been green lighted! Production to start soon.

I’d like to purchase (4) of the 30Q’s

Thank you

Sorry but the group buy has ended. Although not as cheap as the GB, 30Q’s are available at http://liionwholesale.com for a good deal

Ok. Thank you.

Here’s the link to the 30Q button top

I saw the flat top but not button top...

The button top was just added today, before it wasn’t visible and only those in the group buy could buy. If you need it now: Samsung 30Q button top

Jon went above and beyond in taking care of me. He stands behind his products 100%. I’ll be shopping at Liion Wholesale when it’s time to feed the GT.

Many thanks to Jon and RobertB for making this group buy possible.

My Samsung 30Qs came into. Quick shipping, all batteries checked out and good to go, no DOAs.

Thanks for the group buy.

30Q button tops are available for $5.09
Bought about 8 of these, was a smooth experience.

Any plans for another group buy? I didn’t have the extra cash to do this one when it happened.

This was my first time dealing with Jon. I asked some very specific questions about pricing, Lumens difference with various forms of adding button tops, etc. I recieved prompt, honest answers with easy to understand “straight talk”. I bought Q30’s as part of the group but for this light,(sadly I already had 16 cells enroute). I say sadly because I as so impressed with Jon’s demeanor and way of conducting business, this is where I will be buying future cells from…and also two days shipping time!

Here’s the link I didn’t realize it but after seeing Dale’s post, it looks like LiionWholesale must have receive more Samsung 30Q button tops. He has them at the GB price of $5.09 until gone.

That is NOT the case at all: His message to me[Robert]

Hey Robert, a lot of people backed out of the group buy. We got something like 1200 or 1300 batteries for the group buy but people only actually bought around 500 or 600 or something. It was a learning experience for us, we needed to make people make the purchase when they committed, because most didn’t follow through and actually purchase.

The link above didn’t work for me.This one should. I bought some