Q8 Samsung 30Q button tops for USA - More in stock at GB price

Please add me for 4 GA’s. Thanks

Six GAs, please

Just a heads up for Jon, and the maker of this thread (Robert) for I don't know if I will be near for a response. I will be under scrutiny by doctors, June 6th, for an undetermined (days?) time frame. I may not be able to log-in to confirm, or respond for a short period.

Rest assured, my name on the list is my binding agreement. So please do not leave me out. I will contact someone, some how ASAP.

I can provide no further info at this time. *If my position is an inconvenience, please omit me if necessary"

Put me down for 8 30Q’s please. Thanks.

I thought I put down for some GA’s but gueas not. Put me down for 8 GA’s on top of the 4 30q’s I already had.

Thanks

Please put me down for 12 30q’s please

How about us Canadians? We can’t even get batteries shipped to us from China any more!
Can we get in on some of this?

Please add me for 6 GA

Thank You

Jon said he could ship to Canada, but would have to go via UPS not USPS. Shipping cost is ridicules and I don’t know the reason. Shipping to Toronto shouldn’t cost anymore than shipping to NY, but it does. Contact Liion Wholesale – Liion Wholesale Batteries

Count me in for 4 please…

I’m located in CA.

I’ll take 4! Thank you!

4 please.

4 Samsung 30Q
4 Protected GA

Please and thank you! Much appreciation for Jon and Rob setting this up, and reopening!

Hmm. My understanding was that as long as it is ground shipping then it doesn’t matter how it comes.
I guess I’ll stick with another vendor that I can already use and shipping isn’t too bad.

Thanks for seeing what could be done! Much appreciated.

Thats what I thought too. I don’t know if lithium cells can be shipped this way to Canada or not, but I just looked up USPS first class and it was $15.50 for a small 1lb box. That same box just across the boarder to Niagra is around $3.00. So I don’t know who’s at fault here, Canadian import law, or USPS.

I will take 4 each of the cells please.

Are you in the US, or have a shipping address in the US? If not, M4DM4X is trying to get a group buy going. You should get on his list DEAL IS LIVE: 30Q button top (set of 4) for your BLF Q8

interested in (4)30Q if still going

Still going for now. Jon ordered 1000 30Q button tops. About 100 still available. Approx 100 GA’s still available too.

I’ll take 4 GAs as well in addition to the ones in #48 on list