Q8 Samsung 30Q button tops for USA - More in stock at GB price

Put me down for 4 30Qs. Thanks!

Could I switch that to 16 GAs and no 30Qs please? sorry.

No problem at all.

What if I decide to get an extra case or two (on top of the ones which are included for free)? Would that confuse the shipping calculator or otherwise cause problems such as needing a bigger box/mailer?

I would like one set of 4 30Q.

I’ll take 4 30Q
Thanks

The protected NCR18650GA’s are sold out for the time being. Apparently there is a short term shortage of the Seiko circuits. Jon just wants to make sure we don’t over sell them vs what can be supplied.

There is still approx 90 Samsung 30Q button tops still available.

Clarifying prior order, to 4 by 30Q’s button top please

4 x GA please

The protected GA’s are sold out for now. Will let you know if more become available for this group buy.

I'll give up my GAs; please reduce my pre-order to 4 30Qs.

I’ll also give up my GAs. I’m 124 on the list.

Couldn’t hold out for this long so I bought them retail last week. Thanks for setting this up.

I only had you down for 4 30Q in the first place. You still want them?

I’ll take four 30Q’s please.

Thank you

I am currently number 176 on the list, and I have 6 30Qs, but I would like to change that to only 4 of them. Thanks!

Your message in Post #1: The GA’s are sold out for the time being.

If we’re on the list for GAs, does that mean that they won’t be available to ship in ~ mid-June?

No, that means Jon wanted to cap the number at 350 to make sure everyone on the list gets what they requested. He says there is a shortage of GA’s and the Seiko protection circuits at the moment, but won’t have a problem supplying these to us. He’d be worried if it was more than 350 though. But like most everything, shortages are temporary.

Can I still join the 30Q groupbuy? If yes I’m in for 4

Sorry WolfA, this GB is for folks in the US. Shipping to Europe is cost prohibitive. Unless you have a US address, M4DM4X is doing a group buy for 30Qs Europeans here. DEAL IS LIVE: 30Q button top (set of 4) for your BLF Q8

Thanks! I was absent for a while, so I’m not really up to date…
And Martin lives practically around the corner :slight_smile: