Quality UV Torch for counterfeit detection

Thanks for this feedback,,,,glad to hear review from actual user.

I am based in New Zeland ,,,,I have to purchase it via Aliexpress, Gear Best ,,,,Ebay,,,,,etc.

Yes USA has most quality items around the world but shipping is costly

I’m not familiair with dollar bills. The EU consist of 28 countries, in 19 countries the EURO is legal currency. Plus in Andorra, Monaco, San Marino and Vatican City. Because all countries print their own money, there are 19 different sets of EURO bills.
They share however the same anti counterfeit characteristics. Some have to light up in a distinctive colour when lit with 365nm UV. Besides 365nm UV features there are features for short-waved UV-C and IR.
That we, the people, know of.

I have the Customlites P60 365nm UV drop-in. It’s the three level with smoothe finish. I’ve got it in a Solarforce host and put a 365 filter on it. A little pricey but it is high quality and hasn’t failed me yet. Can’t hardly see any light out of it. You have to use CR123’s and not 18650 though. Don’t know why really,probably because of voltage?

How about this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sofirn-SF32UV-UV-365nm-LED-flashlight-Nichia-365UV-Lamp-18650-Flashlight-UV-Lantern-Waterproof-Fluorescent-agent/32896697802.html

For $21 you get Nichia 365UV and Black Filter

Just in case someone consider to buy it can you share with us from did you get it ?

Yes google might help but just to avoid imitation one

I have the S2 LG UV Led.

I’m happy with my Convoy S2+ Nichia NCSU276A 365. Probably would be a bit better with the filter which I did not get. This might argue for getting the S2 or the Sofirn linked above. The S2+ did not offer the filter (probably for the patent reasons offered above).

The S2+ is supposedly throwier. Not an issue when checking counterfeit bills but would be an advantage if you are a rock hound or caver.

https://www.customlites.com/product.sc;jsessionid=0DEBBF433B3E9B9FC6102D11B7AC88EE.p3plqscsfapp002?productId=173&categoryId=1