R U OK?

reasoning with a troll
makes as much sense
as punishing a masochist

Surely you are not talking about my last post. I merely wanted to explain my forum name, and distance self from politics.

only a moron would put lol after a figure of 10 million dead people, believe what you want, history says one thing, conspiracy nuts like you say another, I wont even try to argue with you and your agenda cause its obviously burned into your brain cells, have fun with your paranoia

I have a serious question. What is the point of joining a forum and spewing opinions that will ensure your tenure at that forum lasts less than a week? Without regard to the merit of your opinions and posts, surely you know you can’t last here. There aren’t many rules, but there are some. Why choose a flashlight sight? There must be somewhere on the Internet that encourages this type of discussion, but not here.

Thanks Phil. I wish you the best dealing with depression. I’ve been there myself. BTW, my uncle’s name was Phil

Thanks a lot Dale. Really appreciate it. Wish your dad a happy 89th for me. My dad only made it to 86. Mom was 70 when she died of lung cancer. Consider yourself lucky. Your dad could live to 100. It’s not that uncommon these days. My father’s aunt lived to 105.
BTW, how are you feeling?

Glenn

Could every one that quoted NightHike please delete them and any reference to him/her also.
He/she has been banned, time to clean up the mess :beer:

Cheers David

David, I just did.

Glenn

I agree. Done deal. :wink:

Done

Thanks for asking Glenn. Doing pretty good, or as I used to say “not bad for the shape I’m in!” :wink:

Still working on getting the bugs out of my left arm/shoulder, neck is turning into a barometer for weather changes, hope that isn’t how it’s gonna be from now on but probably is.

Still on meds to keep the nerves quiet in my left arm, and apparently this med makes me unaware of social etiquette and I’ve stepped on toes lately. Feel bad for that but most of the time once someones toes hurt they are not amicable to the explanation. And such is life.

Dale, when I broke my collar bone and my foot, (not at the same time) it took a couple of years before they stopped forecasting the weather. Anyway, glad you’re doing a bit better.

Done