Random drawing for an SST-90 Flashlight (Please read the fine print first)

Sorry for my error in the first post. It’s a Kaidomain Reflector and it’s still available here.

My apologies for my misquote. I corrected it in the first post.

As for the DX one - with my limited knowledge, I might think it would not be really great for a thrower, since the Dia(73mm) to Height(51mm) ratio would suggest it might be better for a large spot than a tight spot. The Kaidomain one was a 65mm to 63.3mm Dia to Height ratio and it gives a rather tight spot. Probably would have been a better spot if I hadn't taken off the plating (never do that.Wink)

Long & narrow - tight spot, wide & shallow - large spot.

Count me in please.

I changed a photo in the first post and I changed the date of the drawing (moved it up), since it looks like everyone who is interested has already posted and since the 29th won't work as a date to be able to do the drawing, so I changed the FIRST post and I copied it here too.

I will use your Post# as your lucky number and on February 27th at 11:00PM CST (** I need to change it till 11:00 PM instead of 12:00 PM, since I will be on the road at 12:00 PM and it looks like most everyone who wants to have a chance has already posted, so I'm moving it up to the 27th.**) February 29th, at Midnight CST, I will use random.org to pick the winning number and post it here.

I'd like a chance at this light, too.

Thanks Old.

Thanks for offering such a spectacular build, I'm in.

So . . . . that would be in about 20 minutes, right?

timezoneFoy

can't. sleep. yet.

Post # 25

_the_

True Random Number Generator

Min:

Max:

Result: 25 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Congrats _the_.

postageFoy

Congrats to the winner! :beer:

WOW!! I never win anything..

Thank you VERY much Old-Lumens! Looking forward to "see the light". ;)

Congrats !

Someone is cornering the market on red Mags.

Congratulation to the winner! I love freebie drawings! Its so fun!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to_the_winner!

+! Well said! :wink:

Congrats!!!

Congratulations _the_ !

And thanks to Old-Lumens!

Congratulations _the_!!

How on earth did I not see this until today? Wouldn't this thread show up in recent posts?