Rating: Focalprice.com

FocalPrice .. hmm bookmarks them .. after my DX experience having to call my credit card company to invoke my purchase protection .. looks for reliable sites .. slim pickins in the US.

Candy helped me out with a recent problem so thumbs up to her!

Hi moT:

Hope you have good purchasing experience with FP,I am the representative of FP, so If you have problems with Focalprice,feel free to message me

Candy

Thanks EDC,it is my honour to help you

Anyone has some problems with FP? I am here waiting to help you.

Candy

Hi all members:

The person in charge of live chart is on holiday now ,so you can't communicate with her now,everything will go well in the near future...

Candy

1)FP products often are not up to specs. If the description is too good, FP does not correct it (but I know one case where the description was corrected "upwards"; they can correct, if they want).

2)FP rejects reviews

3)the prices are not the lowest

All the products I bought have arrived (some took more than 45 days). One was defective, I had to return it.

No, I don't have a problem with FP. I'm just finished with FP.

Hi Vieplis:

Sorry you didn't have a very good shopping experience with Focalprice,all your suggestions are good points, we will do our best to improve this, thanks for supporting

Regards

Candy

Hi all:
Do you have any suggestions for Focalprice? Put it here!

Regards

i’ve been ordering lots of stuff from focalprice, i’m usually checking out their “daily deal” and buy something on impulse :bigsmile:
they are usually quite fast shipping items, 1-2 days after i’ve made my order most times.

i’ve had one “missing” order earlier this fall that they re-sent when it hadn’t appeared within a reasonable timeframe.
also other defective items i’ve received (headset with non-functional microphone, car-usb-charger with 200 mA output instead of rated 1 A) i’ve been able to get either a new item sent to me, or a coupon for the same value.
So i’m not too worried when ordering from them so far

their forum that’s attached to the listed items are worse than DX, that’s a bit bad, and also i wouldn’t mind a bigger selection of good stuff :slight_smile:

oh yeah, just remembered that the tracking number i get on some orders, can be really messed up. i’ve been unable to track several shipped orders. and even had one package earlier this fall that changed tracking number after a couple of weeks… not sure if i’ve received it yet even!
i don’t know if it is focalprice’s fault, or the post-companies.

Bought two small items the same day, FP shipped them in separate pacakges and I received them with week-two weeks difference in between them.

There isnt much Im interested in FP’s offerings, but if there is and the price is right, then I see no difference between FP, DD/MF etc other cheap Chinese vendors.

Fasttech seems to become leader, but I have ordered only once so cant say for sure whether FT will keep ahead of competition with time or not.

I have ordered many times from Focalprice and I have’t had any problems. Shipping times have been faster than average budget dealer shipping times. Here is my full review of FocalPrice and other people opinions:

Focalprice review

My order arrived today. The Trustfire Z1 arrived, original packaging as billed and in great shape. The other light, a Small Sun ZY-A33, did not arrive though. In its stead, I received a ZY-A32, the A33’s little brother, powered by a AA instead of a 18650. Plus it won’t work with the tailcap screwed in all the way [works with it in halfway, draws 1.6A on high, glass lens]. I’ve submitted a RMA, we’ll see how it goes.