Rating: GearBest.com [AVOID]

Hi Ormbett, Thanks for your suggestions, we will send this feedback to our company, our company will decide it depends on comprehensive consideration

I'm sure bugsy can defend himself, but aren't you, GearBest, being rather condescending?

So what if bugsy has only been on BLF for about three months?

Who are you to undermine his online shopping experiences?

Which company has about half a dozen large threads devoted to how crappy they are?

That's right...

It's GearBest. :|

Anyways, now I'll speak a little about my experiences.

I've been on BLF for five years, and I've had more than my fair share of trouble with GearBest.

I haven't had hardly any trouble with BangGood, FastTech, eBay, or Amazon.

It's always just GearBest.

And I am officially sick of it.

So I'm going to try to avoid GearBest as well.

EDIT: GearBest rating: 2/10 seems pretty generous to me. ;)

WOW I can’t believe that you use this as an argument !
You offered me to send me a GIFT if I rate you on this site with a GOOD review !
You are buying all this good ratings and want to use them as a proof of your reliability ? LOL !
Everyone should be aware of this, Gearbest is buying good reviews from their customers with free gifts !

9.39 / 10
4,314 reviews

4,000+ happy customers on resellerratings.com

If what you say is true, seems like money can buy everything.

but are you ever going to see what you’ve bought ? :open_mouth:

I have no interest in faking this…
I’m just quoting the PM they sent me.
Oh and to be fair, prior to this message they made sure that I had no ticket pending nor requests to make…Proof on demand, of course

they even offered me “a big gift” and free stuff for writing positive for them :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:
…more than once!

via mails and PM
-> i think they run a “recruiting department” for reviewers

Please read!!!

To rephrase due to post below.

Please read everyone…… my post also!!!

Cheers

thanks for informing, we have tried to contact him

Well I have contacted Gearbest about my long overdue Olight S1 and they offered a full refund or replacement. I have opted for a replacement. Provided it arrives before Christmas I have no complaints about that.

Hi presterjohn, thanks for your supporting and updating :wink:

GearBest - if you made some attempts to fix the false statements in your products listings, I'd feel better - but I see no evidence of it after I repeatedly pointed them out to you. Instead of fixing these problems, you choose to use propaganda instead, and you choose not to post product reviews you decide are negative. Intentional false advertising is lying and cheating - I don't know what else it could be called.

+1 to bugsy's ratings. Count me in in this - you can't blame my short term BLF membership Wink.

Example: http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_193397.html, listing:

Lens: Toughened Ultra-clear Glass Lens with Anti-reflective Coating

This is a $10 light with a plastic convex lens... Wut?? Not to mention the standard outrageous claim of lumens - 800...

Hi Tom E, I remember you, do you mean this light, we have changed the description, please check, http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_194280.html

gearbest,
The size of your signature is way to big and to me is just an unpaid advert, this alone is enough for me to avoid all of your posts and shop.

Cheers David

Well so far I am very happy with gearbest, I am not among 4,000+ happy customers on resellerratings.com but if they send me some gift I would happily write a review for them on any website :wink:

I love their prices and deals.

I can wait olight s15r for 18 bucks for 3 months, no problem for me.

Since more than half of the world’s population over 3.5 billion people live on less than $2 a day we cant expect everybody on the world have the same expectations.

Keep good deals and prices coming gearbest. :heart_eyes:

Yes! That was just one I reported on, but there were others. There were also rejected reviews I wrote that were honest and polite but truthful. At the time I communicated with GearBest, they told me they were too busy to make those corrections - too many products, too many things to verify, etc. That light you referenced I purchased, and based on a positive posted review here on BLF. But it turned out the product description was all fabricated. I'm glad you finally corrected the listing, but you have more work to do. I'm very glad to hear though you are making attempts now to correct things - that's all I wanted.

How about the ticket I opened on this light: http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_44314.html. Ticket #T55053214531. I said you listed it as a SS bezel when in fact it's aluminum, and you (CS) never answered the issue in the ticket replies, and you never corrected it in the product listing.

What happened there? From the pictures, it's hard to tell whether it's aluminum or SS, but your support person never ever would answer to the Stainless Steel bezel issue in the ticket communication. You refunded me $2 on the light, but still failed to correct the listing, which is all I was asking for.

I wouldn’t believe it till its in your hands, they offered me a full refund on a missing order October 28th and I still don’t have it.

That is a different light. If Tom E bought the light in his link and it has a plastic lens, why hasn’t it been changed?
This listing http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_193183.html has been pointed out many times that it isn’t neutral white and has a lattice bright led, it’s still advertised as having a neutral white Cree XPE - Q5.

Edit: They claim they copy the specifications the manufacturers give them. I find it hard to believe Simon (a well respected member) would lie about specs when selling his red and blue convoys to Gearbest. He doesn’t lie about them in his Aliexpress store. Blue S2+ flashlight, for guys, for your bro!

Hi cavesprings,
please have a look for our product’s title, our title describs the colour temperature is 5500k, and Neutral White’s colour temperature range is from 4500k-6500k ( different merchants may have a little difference ) , so it may be cooler than some of your 4000-4500k Neutral White’s light

This is not CREE, it is a “genuine” LatticeBright led.