Rating: GearBest.com [AVOID]

I never disagreed with him, I just wanted to share my story.

Just got an order I placed 11/2. No problem so far.

Wow, i didnt expect to see that level of drama in here.

Well, i have some issues( like flashlights with broken lenses) with GB too but usualy they were solved relatively fast…lately they even started using belgium post for the parcels whitch came way quicker than CN post

I am realy surpriced to see all those complains about GB… this aint good and i do hope for them to start resolving

Looks like I won’t be saving $10 on an Opus BT-3100 v. 2.2 from GB!

I’m glad that I revisited this thread.

Chris

WHAT!!! My (wife’s) favourite source of 5l red wine boxes??? Shame on them. :wink:

Still, I’ll keep patronising them on my day trips to Calais, just as I’ll keep picking up amazing deals from Gearbest. I had a problem with the last one - the Olight S1 - that failed to arrive after a month or so. I wasn’t too bothered until I realised that a couple of months had passes, but the GB rep sorted it for me, without any drama, and I now have the very cute S1. Well, I did have, until my wife “borrowed” it.

To keep it off-topic :wink: how is Auchan compared to Cora and/or Globus? I live in Germany and quite enjoy going to Cora. Funny thing, everyone across the border in France is positively wonderful - I try to be a decent person, I use what very little French I know, and folks treat me really well. Might be western France as I’ve heard Parisians can be cold, but growing up in the US I thought French folks would be hard to deal with.

with them my Ganzo 727 was lost and it took over 21/2 months to get it my youngest son bought an olight sr15 it didn’t even last two more than 2 months and they base not returning any of his emails ,bummer for his first premium Chinese light heck his heavily modifies Supfire L3 from mountain electronics is running much better and he modded himself, What does that have to sy about Gearbest?

To Woody and Keithhd.

Woody you should tell her to go to Lidl or Aldi the wine is much cheaper and at least as good. To be honest its not just Auchan I find the French have no customer service whatsoever.

Keith-Germany-Lidl.
Lidl can’t be beaten in my opinion. The French are very friendly people its just the customer service. I bought an electric toothbrush which stopped working. I emailed lidl France, no reply! Lidl has very good CS normally but France just doesn’t.

Marc

Sorry but if you buy wine at lidl and say it’s good, well, then your taste for wine is :Sp :slight_smile:

The wine is some of the best and wins awards. But remember I live in France, it’s French wine, best in the world.

I’ll be very surprised if Lidl’s wine is cheaper than the €10 for 5l wine boxes I get in Auchan. Mind you, I wouldn’t touch it - I go to the Calais Wine Superstore for mine, and they even give me a free Eurotunnel trip.

€10? Yes it is. Cab is cheaper than that in Aldi 5l box. Not sure how much but I know it is not €10. I’ll check next time for you. My sister said it was good as well.

Hey guys, a new, more appropriate thread for the topic you are discussing above would make this thread by our admin go back on track.
Thanks

I must believe in self-punishment, because I continue to buy from GearBest... Just opened a ticket on two Yezl Y3's I bought to give/sell to a friend. I knew there were problems as soon as I picked up the package and felt there were no boxes inside, and I could easily feel the flashlight heads and bodies like they were bare in my hand. $50 for the two, and I feel totally ripped off. They pack dirt to ship better than this. This shows total disregard for the product, and the customer. I'm asking for a full refund, and already threatening for a PayPal dispute -- we'll see...

This is straight out of the bubble envelope (thin bubble wrap envelope):

This is all the wrapping material, plus the damaged goods:

Close ups:

Ya never know — either they do a sloppy job of packing intact items, or they pack dinged-up items in the bag and blame the shipper.

Wow, thats extreme, I hope you get it resolved quickly and get your money back!

With the full shipping package in my hand, feeling the body of the lights, I knew I was in trouble. So I took pics of the full package, and while I opened it. Packed like that, nothing less was even possible. No damage to the lens though, and they do work...

Hehe, expect from them partial refund, since “lights do work and its only cosmetical damage” :D!

“We’d like to offer you GearBest coupon for $3.50.” :smiley:

It's called the beginning of negotiations - I'm experienced with GearBest on this. I got the proof I need for PayPal... I think so, anyway Undecided