Rating: HKequipment.net [RECOMMENDED]

They usually check their emails - got a reply on an order from Stanley (info@hkequipment.net) 7 hours before your post

I highly recommend them. Bought an Ultrafire UF-T70 Triple XM-L and got timely status emails, delivery in less than 2 weeks, was well packaged, etc.

Prices are usually lower on their website than on ebay and they can be a good source for the newest stuff. For example, they have the Thrunite TN30 3x Cree XM-L U2, with a $20 BLF discount: http://www.hkequipment.net/index.php?sp=&p=6&cat2=199&cat1=55&cat0=1&id=1345&cat1=55&cat0=1&new=&more=&s=16814724c8897b813323c512c21b9097&lang=en

Recommended.

Ordered 6 protected panny 3100s (just under $11 each) on May 19; got them in the UK on May 26. Wow!

I recommend them too...on the advice of a couple other users I ordered a Lumintop ED20 T5 neutral white. Stanley responded in an hour saying there were out of stock and would need to get more from Lumintop. It took a week for them to get stock, but as soon as he received the light he tested the light for functionality and shipped it out the next day. It took 9 days to arrive at my door here in Canada which was faster than expected. It arrived in the retail box, was well protected in bubble-wrap, and all accessories were included. I also ordered a pair of Xtar 18650 3100mAH batteries and they work perfectly in the light. The batteries were shipped in an Ultrafire battery storage case which was a nice freebie. The cost was cheaper than anywhere else at $59 for the light and $26 for the two batteries. I'm happy with their service and will order from them again.

They accepted an ebay offer from me on a new ThruNite TN-31 on May 30. Best price I could find anywhere. I'll let you know how it turns out. My only previous purchase was a $10.00 holster so I can't really say much other than it arrived after several weeks in okay condition but seemed used (supposed to be new).

Welcome to BLF, indenial!

Bought a Xeno F07 from them. Reached my office door in 9 days. Great price n condition. 3 modes of brightness. No nonsense blinky.

Thanks raccoon city!

Aloha and welcome to BLF indenial!

Thanks fishinfool!

I just received 3 Thrunite Ti from them. All 3 are safe and sound.

I'm very pleased.

Yesterday i ordered a Ultrafire C8S xml-t6, i let you guys know when i receive it here in Belgium.

link

I’ve become highly addicted to HKequipment. The owner will be buying a Ferrari soon thanks to me. Great company. :slight_smile:

Welcome to BLF thomasdeurne! You'll love being here! :)

I kind of like your signature, but "B ... flasher" reminds me of something..

Really, you think? What are the odds, and why would Sparky leave a clue out in the open?

I didn’t mean that he would be Mr. Flasher. Just that his signature reminds me of something which happened not so long time ago. That must have been traumatic to me… :wink:

I don’t understand, what’s so traumatic on my signature? :stuck_out_tongue:

There was a member here who went by the name BJFlasher and he kept coming back with different names. They are pointing out the similarity of Belgium Flashlight Flasher with BJFlasher.

very good seller ,also got some spared parts from them with very good parts,they responce their emails very quick.

Ya, what scaru said.

_the_ was joking when he said "traumatic" because of his last encounter with sparkymarky/BLFlasher. It was so untacicool. The threads are all gone now, so it will be hard to truly bring you up to speed, Thomas. Suffice it to say that sparky was quite the character and has vowed "revenge".

So, it's not you, it's us; and welcome to BLF. Where the fun never ends!