Rating: HKequipment.net [RECOMMENDED]

OK, I got reply from Stanley, he will ship my new flashlight today :slight_smile: So those are good news :smiley:

Nice!!, now just wait until it arrives! :slight_smile:

Finally my light arived :bigsmile:
It took the duch customs or dutch postal service almost 2 weeks!!! to process my package and they asked me ā‚¬ 13 for it too!!!
Thatā€™s big business for themā€¦. Itā€™s a rule that below ā‚¬ 150 (say about 180 dollar) that you only have to pay taxes and no customs fee but hey, why should they NOT fā€¦k people, knowing that complaining will be a miserable, long, frustrating and effortless attemptā€¦
Glad though that they didnā€™t open the package and that they cannot read everything :party:

Thatā€™s not a bad rule :slight_smile:
In my country you can import goods that is less than 50ā‚¬ value (including shipping) and if they caught you with higher value than that (and they open every single package that is packed in the box) you have to pay 30% of customs fees and taxes, , so from my stand, 13ā‚¬ is not so terrible, of course it depends on how big (ā‚¬ or :money_mouth_face: was your order actuallyā€¦

Got my Nitecore EA4 from Stanley, always good to deal with him!

Really happy with the light too, amazing output on 4aa:s, one of my favorites along with my X10 and my SC52!

Well it seams I cannot share your satisfaction :frowning:

I bought a Xeno E03 about 15 month ago which is dead nowā€¦ Xeno gives you 3 year warranty. So I talked to HKEQUIPMENT. Stanley answered me 1 week later, that they have to pay shipping and xeno might charges fees because the flashlight is over 1 year old? o_O - I should order a new one with discount.

I answered him againā€¦ That is 10 days ago now - No reply :frowning:

I am a bit disappointed

Anyone knows when will HKE resume their normal activities?

First real purchase and it went smoothly

Ordered a skyray king, 4x nitecore NL186 18650 batteries, 2x nitecore NL147 14500 batteries, nitecore intellicharge i4 v2 charger and a 4 pack of lithium energizer rechargables.

Order was placed on the first of this month and arrived today (New South Wales, Australia)

The only issues during this purchase were that the tracking number wasnt reliable and that the australian adapter for the charger does not fit our sockets well enough to be safe, unless it is HKequipment who supplies the adapter neither of these issues were due to them.

The goods were packaged nicely, all were contained in a box that was wrapped then tied with twine, the SRK came with complete packaging and accessories and all items ordered work with no issues

I ordered a Xeno Tiger F7 Cree XM-L T4 Warm White almost exactly (96 hours ago) 4 days ago with Traffic Wand Diffuser and extra 2 dollars for Postal Tracking by Paypal. Confirmation email from HKEquipment arrived immediately, one minute ahead of the Paypal confirmation of my order.

5 hours later, I got another email fro HKequipment confirming the order and advising me that I would normally receive the package after 10 to 16 days.

They gave me a tracking URL, but it did not seem to work, even after multiple attempts over 2 to 3 days. So I emailed them back, asking if they had my Postal tracking number, and about 23 hours later, Stanley gave me a reply with my tracking number, RB967941416HK, and he has confirmed it is on itā€™s way to Ireland.

Yes, HKequipment is GOOD! :slight_smile:

(and I am looking forward to that warm white light :slight_smile: )

Hng Kong tracking URL

http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp

For the past 3 weeks, from the 28th of March to the 17th of April, my order has been sitting in the Hong Kong Post Office, being prepared for despatch to Ireland. This is according to the tracking website of the Hong Kong Post.

On the 18th of April the Hong Kong post website showed that my order, tracking number RB967941416HK had left Hong Kong for Ireland on the 17th of April.

I am glad I got the tracking number because at least I know what is happening.

It surprises me, though, that despatch would take so long.

Nothing is more normal than the 1 week ā€˜sit-inā€™ wait at HK post. I pity the senders, they always get blamed for something beyond their control. I always get this length of ā€˜sit-inā€™ time, regardless who sends the packages.

Thatā€™s why I though I should say that my package was delayed for 3 weeks by the Hong Kong Post Office - the delay wasnā€™t HKequipmentā€™s fault.

The package arrived here in Dublin, Ireland this morning, and it contained the correct items, which work perfectly 8)

Anybody got in touch with HKE the last weeks? I sent my defective Xeno E03 in and still waiting for any sign of life. Its over 11 weeks ago now, since tracking shows that the shipment was delivered :frowning:

I got exactly one mail in february that they got the light and since then nothingā€¦ I sent 2 mails last 4 weeks to ask about statusā€¦ No answerā€¦ That was the one and last try to get a flashlight repaired in china. Seems HKE is not better than any other china dealer too :frowning:

I had a dealing with him a few weeks ago, which turned out very satisfactorily (apart from the slow Hong Kong Post).

I suspect repairs may be slow, because I remember reading somewhere here that one member of BLF sent his light back to China for repair (not sure if it was HKE) and it was something like 7 months before he got it back, repaired. Obviously, this is very slow, but they did fix it after a long period of time.

What did you do with the Limited Warranty part of the paper, the 3 year Guarantee part out of the paper? Did you send it to HKE?

I dont have any problems in ā€œslow repairā€. But I have a problem when somebody is not reacting to my emailsā€¦ And Stanley said in his Mail from February that it takes 4-6 weeks to repairā€¦ As I said, meanwhile we are in week 12. If it takes longer, why not answering to my mail? Not reacting is mostly a bad sign.

I attached the original warranty paper sheet from Xeno with the shipment, yes.

Well until now I have not had a problem with any of the Chinese etailers. However I bought an Olight M10 Maverick from HKequipment. The package arrived today, didnā€™t take too long. However they have sent me an S10 Baton. I have sent them an email and tried to message them on Skype but have not received a reply from either. Pretty disappointed.

I am sure they will fix it, just have to be a bit patient :wink:

I received my Sunwayman D40A 2 days ago in excellent shape. Outer envelope was not taped so probably checked at customs and I am actually suprised to receive it at all ( some courier taking a liking to it). Bought through their Ebay store. Made an ā€œofferā€ rather than just accept ā€œbuy it nowā€ which was accepted. Free postage and received in 7 days. Very happy with this turn around to Oz.

Well, I got a chance to talk to them over Skype about my incorrect order yesterday. I take back my comment about being disappointed. Their customer service is fantastic. Rather than sending it back (they offered to pay return shipping) I ended up buying the S10 Baton at a discounted price which we agreed on and they have sent the M10 Maverick to me to fulfill my initial order. Happy again!

Are there any coupons for these guys?