Rating: intl-outdoor.com

well.....lots of things would work, but toothpaste is always here and works just fine...it's a mild abrasive that cleans things.

The point is that lots of flashlights need the contact surfaces cleaned in order to make good electrical contact.

I see. But not on anodized threads I guess.

It would not hurt them....it's just toothpaste.....does it hurt your teeth?

Seriously, it is just a safe and easy way to clean up the contacts.

Very fast shipping.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from here again.

I would say intl-outdoor has the best customer service, great selection of quality items.

Hank has been really helpful and he listen to the customers.

Made a dozen orders from them and I'm really satisfied with their products.

Looking forward to more purchases, patiently waiting for their new protected 3100mah 18650 batteries. Hopefully it will be released soon.

Hank followed through and sent me the soft silicone flashlight small diffuser replacement for my N-Light B1 free of charge.That is what I call good customer service as it was more N-Lights failing than his. Pretty sure I will order from him again.... In fact I already have.

I just want to know what Chinese name is translated as "Hank"?

Very in-touch guy, I sent him a PM about the XIN TD C8 I wanted to order and he responded in an hour.

Hank = Yong

Ahem... I'd like to kindly point out that English can be broken for any non-native speaker regardless of country of birth...

Anyways, I've been looking at the Kingkong bats and will likely place an order w/Intl-O soon. Will post back how that goes.

Cheers,
Tim

I ordered two of the Torpedo AA/14500 lights with the XP-E R4 led. They were very well packaged and I am particularly impressed by the quality of the lights. A lovely little thrower on 14500. Hank impresses me again. I have bookmarked his site as one of my prime suppliers for budget lights. Thanks, Hank!

Love that light Harry - please post pictures and impressions when you can. It's on my buy list sometime down the road. There are no reviews I can find out there.

Congrats to intl-outdoor.com for their new RECOMMENDED label. Lets hope they keep up their good work!

Good to hear the good news as I have a nice order comng from Hank.

Foy

Hey guys, qq. I'm waiting for an order from I-O, however latest event @ JFK says: ITEM DESPATCHED TO OVERSEAS

I'm hoping that doesn't mean it got shipped back (or does it)? I know this is slighty OT but I'll reply once my order arrives.

TIA!,
Tim

That's normal because New York is overseas to Hong Kong/China. Check at usps.com to get a better idea of the package location is once it is in the US.

Perfect, thx!!

Still waiting for my order. I ordered from Manafont and Int'l Outdoor the same day and I got my MF order last week. Im @ 27days and counting.... Is this standard?

maybe i update my signature with shipping dates to remind us that many of us are in the same situation:

waiting for stuff to arrive. 30 days, 60 days, and counting.

IOS seems to be a little inconsistent on ship times. I've had 2 orders arrive in 3 weeks or less, but last one took 46 days. Hank is very good on service, however if you have any issues. I sent him a message about my EOSLAMP SP11 - asked him to note on the item description that AAA battery goes in reverse direction (Negative end towards emitter), he updated the site within 12 hours.

Ship times with all vendors seem to be a lottery and out of their control sometimes. I've had stuff from CNQG arrive in as little as 6 days and up to 17. Manafont in as little as 12 days, but 3 weeks is the norm. Any longer than that and it is frustrating.

Yell

Hank and Rik are the men.

Fast should not be said.

Orders to The Great Republic of Texas take time.

First order 21 days after shipping notice.

Second order 23 days after notice.

YellThey will remain my first choice of vender.Yell

I e-mail Hank to see if they have something I could not find sometimes they do and I order. If not I go else-where.

That is why I give them 100% because they are 100%.