Rating: ITC-Shop.net & Solarforceflashlight-Sales.com & Internationaltradingcompany.net

They really ship well and items are usually the best quality for the money. I want to get way from the P60 format but I find myself come at it again somehow. I decided to buy AA lights only and bought a L2 and 2 extenders :), said I should have more Cr123 lights and end up buying a WF501A and build a 2xCR123 drop-in for my L2 :)

Not I really need something slimmer and have better body contacts. I fear I will end up buying a Solarforce Skyline II this time :)

I'm going to make my first order on Solarforce-sales... Two question:

- Is there any chance that sand colored L2i will appear again in the product list?

- How they ship item? They use tracked air mail? On their site there aren't many information...

Thanks

They ship the items with tracked air mail (Hong Kong Post). For shipping you have to add $2 to the product price.

To the first question: You have to ask Solarforce directly. Perhaps they would, if a lot of people ask for it. The grey L2p wasn't available for a long time and now you can order it again. Maybe it happens the same with the sand L2i.

I have ordered about six or seven times from them. They seem to run a pretty good shop but their website blows. With all the money Foy gives them you would think they could make some improvements there. The only small gripe I have is that ITC does not leave feedback after you complete your end of the deal. It really annoys me when sellers do this. When you pay, you have fulfilled your contractual obligation. Feedback should not be held hostage until the seller receives feedback.

just ordered my second order few days ago. probly this will be my last order of flashlight untill 6 more month as im going to the army soon

For a while I was quite an active seller on eBay and frequented the forum there, there are thousands of post devoted just to this issue.

There is the side that thinks as you do (and me) that once the buyer has paid they have done their part, the other side of course will hear no part of it. They are for some reason convinced that the buyer leaving positive feed back is part of the transaction and that they should not reciprocate untill that has been done.

Their will be no end to that argument I'm sure.

They send the tracking number on your e-mail?

I'll try to ask but i don't think they will add sand colored l2i again...

Yes they do. It's in the Shipping Notification email. I received the email 1 day after my order.

Hımm, I were to make a $50 order (l2r+l2+l2i bundle), sand L2, 2x bezels, gray L2r, lanyard ring, CR123) but this last incident makes me hold my order.

I think I should wait and see how they aproach to this situation. ;)

If you don't change contry from your paypal address then you're probably OK.

I think the post offices all share data, so I don't know that USPS tracking the item means it has been delivered to USA. They will show HKP tracking info on my orders before it even leaves Hongkong. But all of my stuff goes to USA anyway, so I may not know what I'm talking about.

I had a bad experience with a light from ITC (before the new URL) that was never delivered and had to resolve it through PayPal (this was before they automatically charged you for tracking). But since then I've had several more orders from them through eBay and solarforce-sales and they've been fine. I don't think their customer service is where it needs to be when things go wrong though.

I've had a couple of problems in the past, they sent me a black rather than grey L2P and my Skyline arrived damaged. On both of those occasions I got an email back from them within a couple of days saying they were sending me replacements.

I bought one of these for my old Surefire 6Z. Took 8 days to arrive in the UK. Works well.

http://www.solarforce-sales.com/product_detail.php?t=FA&s=18&id=61

The prices however seem to be creeping up. They will price themselves out of the market if it continues IMHO.

The L2P black looks decent value currently @ $17.99

I ordered a L2i today with a flat bezel. Let's see if SF is really as good as it seems.

PS: Is my first solarforce.. I've been Foyed!

Ok, my Solarforce saga seems to have ended, and I am going to have to eat a slice of humble pie.

They responded to my emails (all of them :) ) to the effect that they are very sorry, but their staff confused the shipping and billing addresses. They already sent me a tracking number for the replacement shipment to the correct address. And the reason for the delay in replying to my emails was that it was a public HK holiday Monday and Tuesday.

So, two lessons from this:

1) I need to stop thinking all sellers are evil and dishonest. Unfortunately I've been burned so many times by DealExtreme that I suspect the worst when I don't receive a prompt reply to resolve and issue.

2) solarforce-sales.com needs an auto-responder vacation email for this sort of situation. I would have waited patiently if I had received an automated message that they are on vacation.

That's all for now. I deleted my posts and the replies to it to avoid damaging their reputation.

Oh that is good news, it did seem very out of character for them :)

Same here-thanks for the reminder.

Rich

Last night I ordered a masterpiece head and ONE hour later I had a tracking number. This morning I checked the number and it was working. That is pretty excellent service.

All 3 - but now I will stick to Solarforce-sales.com - I like the idea of registered post [ $2 ] ill pay that .

good products , respond to emails

my order took maybe 2 weeks

Unfortunatly i got L2T with a bad switch...they are sending one. no questions asked except where to sent it.

SFF is at the top of my list- hope they come down on the M8 soon