[RBS] Really Bright Stuff - Free O-Rings, Box & Instruction Manual with every order! (+ Free Shipping)

Our webby for RBS has been updated and will soon include plenty more stuff =)

We are also having a sale over at Fstop Lights (http://www.fstoplights.com/gss-specials/) so you might want to take a peek over there if you have time

-Steven

I took a peek and the prices didn’t look to be enticing at all. Everything seems to be listed at MSRP or higher. Is there some special code to get better prices?

I see there some code from before, but I don’t see where to enter the code to check how much of a discount I would get. Maybe I have to register before I see the code, which is something I don’t really want to do just to see the discount.

Overpriced like I said, after the thread started.
And I say that again so that nobody needs to check their store.

Is it overpriced in terms of the brands and products involved?
Or just overpriced in relation to other brands?

Hmm we price our products at Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) according to our manufacturers so I don’t see anything wrong there. We are not looking at budget brands per se

Haha MSRP not equals to MAP. Its more of MAP actually as the MSRP is higher still.
You could be referring to the EagleTac products so I will be removing the MSRP pricing soon and leaving the MAP there.

Will be posting up some (permanent) discount codes soon for this forum =)
And yes I will state the discount given

Best Regards,
Steven

Here is our first coupon code for our store. This coupon code will be permanent for the foreseeable future :slight_smile:

2013BLF5 gives you 5% off any purchase with no minimum amount needed

-Steven

Map prices are good for you and the manufacturer but we need prices below, we are here in a budget light forum…
I have just checked out your site, looking for some batteries:
You should name your site really expensive stuff :bigsmile:
I have some of your batteries purchased somewhere else for 50% of your prices…and the regular prices elsewhere are still about 25% below yours…

Sunwayman t40cs on your site 120$, elsewhere below90$, ZY t13 15$-25$

What about a light below 10$ to bait us to check your site further?

O man, I should have listened to you when you said

I saw MagicShine MJ-880U ther for ~$250 !!! I literally bought one for
~$130 and I am not kidding, have a receipt and all.

5% discount is nothing, how about 50% on those prices…

Anyways, MAP is my enemy so, any friend of my enemy is… let’s say: not my friend…

Hahahaha! Dude I think you are looking at the Singapore website
Yes the pricing for Singapore website will definitely be higher due to the currency difference.
Take that into account and the price difference will be halved (yes but I still see your point)

If you wanna compare, take RBS into comparison since it is more relevant (Like what Werner does)

Best Regards,
Steven

Hmm ok I will try to make things really, really expensive then =) LOL
It is budget light forum anyway =P sometimes you have to be different to be noticed hahahahha

Anyway your replies are really helpful I will see what I can do about the pricing I have

-Steven

We will be giving away free O-Rings with every order!
If you order does not come with free O-Rings in the box, do inform us through our email 8)

-Steven

You need to checkout what other dealers are offering and at what prices. Right now, FastTech and Wallbuys has good prices, especially after using the coupon codes.

Also, FastTech has built a good reputation on this forum which really helps out because people feel safe ordering from them. They know they will be treated well if something goes wrong with their order. You don’t have the reputation right now, so I most of us aren’t really willing to order unless there are some great bargains to be had.

I checked out your website, nice site, but I’m sorry I wasted my time there, I didn’t even bother bookmarking it.

$97 for a Nitecore P25 on sale?? really?? I just bought mine for under $60. and that’s not just at one store, a few have them at around the $60 mark. if you really want to make a name for yourself on a “budget” forum you really need to come up with more budget prices.

Ah ok will take note of that

Oh I see. Around that pricing we wouldn’t be making anything (or a loss) after shipping.
We can’t really compete (at least) in terms of Nitecore products with that kind of pricing.

FastTech is a giant… unless you are based in China and a huge volume to match you are gonna have a hard time
We are just a small retailer but I will see what I can do

-Steven

No reply from Sirius9? :frowning:

Dude, too overpriced for my blood. Sorry, nice site though :slight_smile:

Thanks =)

Yep thats what everyone has been saying.
The Quantum DDs on sale are a good offer though.

Will be planning to add new stuff other than flashlights in the coming months so just stay tuned!

-Steven