REACTIVATED and Car charger added! BlitzWolf™ 4.8A 24W Dual USB Travel Wall Charger

Ordered a couple one with code, thanks!

—I just ordered one (car charger) w the code… Shipped from U S too!

Misplaced this comment earlier — I did finally get the car charger. After several fails the code worked after I’d opened both the affiliate and regular links in separate windows and regrettably I have no idea which of the two actually connected.

It was in the mail yesterday. HJK gave it a good rating, so I have no doubt that it will be very useful. But it is also a very pretty object with that shiny black exterior. And because it is quite heavy, it has a nice quality feel. I can recommend it to people who feel they need to put something in their hands all the time :wink:

Ordered 2 x Black via your Afflink. Thank you M4D M4X!

Wanted 1 White and 1 Black, but could not order any Whites with discount code. So, I ordered 2 Blacks instead.

y

Ha — and all my failed tries were attempting to get a white one. Whatever that’s worth.

:wink:

Ya know what I’d like from BangGood?

Get rid of the stupid expiring points that you mostly can’t use many of.
They’re just blatantly doing one of the standard tricks meant to keep people buying more and more because they’re always accumulating “points” that can’t be spent just yet, without spending more actual money and, duh, accumulating more points.

I hate this stuff.

Where’s the “cash me out, I’ve had it with this game” button?

Ordered 1 via your afflink, thanks for arranging this buy! :smiley:

I got the replacement for a DOA charger last Friday. I received 2 chargers on 10/1. One was a DOA. I contacted Banggood and they asked me to make a video of the broken charger. They shipped the replacement on 10/8 and I got it on 10/16. I would say I got a very good customer service from Banggood.

Came across an issue with my charger last night. I have a Galaxy S4 and let the battery run to 30% (lower than normal for me) and put it on the Qi charging pad, but it kept connecting / disconnecting every few seconds. Prior to that, it had only happened sporadically, but I figured it was just the charging pad being touch about placement. Last night, it didn’t matter what position I used, it kept cycling. Then I hooked up my USB power meter and was able to see that once the current reached about 650mA, the connection reset. I pulled out my old 2A dumb charger and it was able to feed almost 800mA to the pad without any reset. Once I saw that the pad and phone were happy with the connection, I carefully disconnected the USB cable from the dumb charger, plugged it the Blitzwolf and the connect / disconnect routine resumed, so it wasn’t a placement issue. I don’t know if it’s the communication protocol or lack there of with the charging pad or if my unit is unable to deliver the rated current. Unfortunately I couldn’t find my USB discharge resistors to test.

KuoH

My charger came with a loose connection on the bottom port, Banggood has asked me to wait a few days, until a salesman can talk to me about it.

Anyone else try theirs with a Qi transmitter pad?

Let us know how it goes. :weary:

Is there a risk of fire with this one?

If you got a bad cable it might be a higher risk of fire

See HKJ’s review and testing Test/Review of BlitzWolf 24W Dual wall charger In particular see post #11

I've just got 2 of the "Dual USB Travel Wall Charger" one white and one black.
The blank one is silent.
The white one is whinning terribly at a varying pitch, like a mosquito in you ear. So far I haven't had a single AC to DC USB convertor that whines at all, let alone terribly like this one.

don’t make yourself mad :wink:
Cservice@banggood.com should take care of that imho

BlitzWolf™ 2.1A Micro USB Cable Double Sided USB A Male to Double Sided Micro B 3.3ft/1m for Android (presell). Almost 2500 orders and no word here? :~

And also preorders on new BlitzWolf™ BW-C2 Quick Charge QC 2.0 4 Port USB Car Charger 51W

already posted
also the 12% Off code :wink:

please share the BW-C2 there also - looks interesting!