rear clicky pocket work light?

Darn it. I just noticed that the Convoy T2 has mode memory. I have enough flashlights that I can afford to be picky. Like visible PWM and main-rotation strobe effects, mode memory has become a deal-breaker for me.

My current AA flashlights are still the L10 and L11C. They have none of those annoying deal-breakers. They work well. The mode spacing is good. The neutral Nichia 219 looks okay. I also prefer the high screw-mounted clip over the more common mid-body detachable clip. With those drying up, I’d love to see some new models with that form factor.

Yes, I have 5 AA lights by now and none is really all I want, all usable and all have their strong points but all have features I don’t want or don’t like.

I’m still looking for a straight forward not to heavy, not too big rear-clicky 4-mode light with low moonlight (0,1 or lower), no memory and a nice NW tint with decent CRI.

As far as I’ve seen so far, Raylight comes closest in features but his builds are big and often in heavy copper and brass.

[quote=MascaratumB]

Anybody have first hand experience with this light? Looks like it functions just like my old trusty Fenix L1Tv2 that went on so many adventures.