Reasonable alternative for EagleTac D25LC2?

Just like the title says, I’m looking for a quality budget light about the same size and output of the EagleTac D25LC2. I have several construction guys that do work for me in Central America, and I’d like to get them each a decent light. I’ve plenty of CR123a’s down there already, and so I’m looking for a compact light to give to use with those cells.

Thanks!

This one because like the eagletac it comes with pocket clip and can run on either 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A Batteries
$22.07 (with BLF discount):
Eagle Eyes F30 Choose CW or NW

Eagle eye F30 XML-U2 super bright three hard anodized portable floodlight glare flashlight

Looks ideally suited for my needs! Thanks, beam!

I added another link to a BLF thread on it from the MFG. Eagle Eyes is a well respected brand around here.

Researching this for you cause me to get interested in buying one of these myself! :bigsmile:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/27865#comment-677246

I appreciate the work you put into looking up the info. Sorry it cost you $$, too! :stuck_out_tongue:

I just ordered 5 from banggood. Great price and should be exactly what I’m looking for! 8)

No problem I’m just happy to have helped a fellow BLF member. It was fun to take the challenge to see what I could find for you and in the process found a nice light I may want. (there’s a lot of lights I want!) I also like the EagleTac D25LC2 but have yet to break down and get one. I know the quality of EE from 2 BLF SE X6 I have.

I’m also signed up for the group buy for the BLF SE A6 BLF Eagle Eye A6 w/ A17DD-SO8 driver - shows OVER 5A! 500+ and still going!
(The A6 is similar size to the F30 but doesn’t have CR123 capability)

I hope the lights work out for your workers. If you remember please post back here later with their feedback after they try them.