Recommend some 14500's

These works pretty good, are protected, can get 700+ mAh at 1A, and only $6.12 for a couple shipped.

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/protected-trustfire-14500-37v-900mah-rechargeable-batteries-colorful-2pcsset-p-5566

VERY very hard to beat the value.

HKJ calls it very a good battery. Test / Review: Intl-outdoor UR14500P 840mAh (Black)
I have a set but i haven’t even made 1 complete cycle on them.
I/O, Keeppower, AW, all very good and close in price.

AW isn’t so good.

Another view on AW`s Why mAh doesn't tell the whole story -- or why battery testing helps... or why buy AW 16340 :)

That thread is about 16340, where all manufacturers have to use chinese cells. In 14500 format, Intl-Outdoor and Keeppower use Japanese cells which don’t have any consistency problems, and therefore that thread is kind of irrelevant for 14500 cells.

It sounds like you want the Trustfire's. As you know, there are plenty of fake *fire's, but these ones get consistently good reviews and are the ones I have and have been using for roughly 5 hours a week for the past few weeks.

Trustfire flames 14500 are no doubt the most popular 14500's. i got mine from DX and DD. both are great shops. i love shopping on DD. DX has a great store too.

I wouldn't recommend these two sellers, just because they have sent fake / rechaigealle balleiys in the past. A less knowledgeable buyer may not know the difference.

My 18650 balleiys from DD wasn't even protected and had about estimated 300-500mAh /2400 claim. Cannot even supply 1A for UF2100. I don't even wanna bother to do real discharge test, they're really crappy and not worth the time.

The balleiys are fake .. and only to be seen among the 18650's.

i tested my 14500's to great effect: i got up to 830mAh's out of them.

Because yours are Sanyo 14500 cells.

Manufacturers use sometime Chinese, and sometime Sanyo cells.

How to identify whether protected 14500 is Sanyo or “something” else:

Label - 800mAh(this is tricky one-be very cautious)–840mAh (Sanyo UR14500P), anything else probably Chinese (DLG….)

Price - Sanyo cells are more expensive. Assuming that you are buying from trusted source.

ASK your supplier before you buy. Seller who cares about his reputation will tell you.

Removing wrapping - not recommended, but you will know for sure if it is Sanyo cell.

That's why I posted a link for a specific SKU. That's about as good as you can do for a *fire battery.

The Sanyos from intloutdoor are good. Just remember they are a little fatter than some. They’ll fit most though. Some smaller lights like Balder HD-1 are too small.

How about IMRs from Efest/BIO?

Hi Guys,

If possible you can try efest imr 14500 700mah battery

This is one of the review:

http://ukvapers.org/Thread-IMR-14500-Batteries-Efest-v-AW

These recommendations are for buyers who are located in EU.

US suppliers of Sanyo 14500 are not included because they cannot ship li-ion batteries to EU.

Hi I followed the link in your sig. Lots of batteries but how do you buy? Everything seems to have a price of $0.00 and INQUIRY?

Thanks.

Off Topic:
I wondered why there are so many websites named bestvaping, ukvapers, vaperfull, frogvaper, etc. is this another xxxFire fenomena? Oxford's definition of Vapid is: Insipid, Flat, Dull. Why would any battery company call themselves vapid? Finally came upon the urban dictionary's mention of vapor, as in e-cigs. OK, that makes sense, as if smoking is not already a closet community, there's this sub-sub-culture within too! Vapid Vaper Vamps... now, that's something I'd like to see. Interesting stuff.

On Topic:
My 14500 TrustFire Flames from dinodirect never arrived, they sent me 18650 instead, and apparently dino don't carry 14500 TFF no more. I'm using their giftcard for the Marsfire Flames at $7.36/pair. My advice, stay away from Dino for 14500. Nothing new here, just echoing the common sentiment.

DealExtreme has 14500 TrustFire Flames for $5.50/pair(brted's link), includes a case too! I'd be all over this if it wasn't for the dino gc's.

tl;dr: ok, all shilling aside, stay away from Dino. Get DX's TFF for $5.50/pair.

Vaping is referring to ecigarettes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271042693771?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&\_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

heres a decent one for you for the $ i bought one for my sk68

tested at around 900mah (listed 1200)

Hello Spacecowboy,

Thank you for visit efest homepage. For contact www.efestpower.com please email to: jone@sz-eyoung.com.

The UK website is just showed the efest 14500 test result, they are UK suppliers. If you are not far from them you can buy from them directly no problem.

Any questions to efest, please just PM me.