Recommendation for buying long range torch 1 km

BLF GT70, is 5lbs or more with batts. MF04/S is about 2lbs, my MF04S has no donut like my GT70 and out shines the GT70 in distance and beam.
In addition the mf04/s can be had for about $100 less than the GT/70

Yeah those I mentioned will work great.
If you want something more portable the L2K is smaller than those two huge flashlights, but more expensive.

I will propose Thrunite TN40s or TN42 from myself. Suitable range and much more convenient.

For $150 I will buy the other one from you that OP buys.

Thanks All

To avoid imitation and as I am not based in USA I need to go through AliExpress , BangGood, ebay.....etc

Can you please suggest from where did you get your lights ?

>>If you want something more portable the L2K is smaller than those two huge flashlights, but more expensive.<<

What is the complete name of it just to have a look at it online ?

I think it’s this?

Worth watching the video (at the end of the review) from about 12.30mins on to see a comparison between the laser L2K, an aspheric thrower, and a reflectored thrower.

Thx for help

Thanks komeko

Have you tried it ?Does it reach range 1623 m ?

Curious….the flashlight could reach 800 meters, but how see that far? I don’t think i can see a cut in a chain link fence in daylight that far without binoculars, never mind at night.

Just curious……

Flashlight beam range aside, can your eyes even see a rip in a fence from such a distance? Are you going to be using a binocular?

In the pictures are my flashlights. The TN42 has a really large range. As you will see from such a large distance depends on many other factors. Air cleanliness, overall brightness of the surroundings, season …

I was kind of wondering the same thing. I would need a spotting scope for that kind of distance.

I agree with that ,,small rip no way I can see that.

I should have said damage / big whole / falling fence

I think the OP hasn’t thought it thru.

If it was me, I would send the kids on a “find the hole in the fence” adventure. Hopefully, no bears or children snatching birds in the area.

Sit back with a beer and wait for the results. Besides, it save west and tear on batteries and generally, somewhat more reliable.

If he’s doing it in the middle of the night, most kids are probably sleeping.

Plus, a beer on the job? If that’s OK, then I’d like to have that job. :slight_smile:

You see, that’s the problem with kids these days. When you need them to make you some money, they fall asleep on the job. :person_facepalming:

Or Astrolux MF02

you are going to need a precision tripod to hold it on target that far away
that kind of throw is like a laser beam
if it gets wider then the the amount of light [lumens] gets tremendous

it;s like a 200x telescope, if you try to hand hold it, the target just shakes and moves all over the place

wle

Man, I never figured kids that steal birds could be so aggressive :smiley:

Have you considered a horse and riding the perimeter? Generally reliable and excellent beef stew afterwards. :confounded:

In my opinion, at best, given the distance and the narrow focus, it would have to be a total rip in the fence to be visible. Maybe that’s enough. That’s your call.

As for the horse….lol