Reliable AliExpress 18650, 26650, 10450, 18350, 32650, 21700...

Or is there such a thing? I bought li-ion batteries mainly with flashlights, laser pointers and similar toys, basically just using the opportunity to grab a battery when I get a chance. Normal quality batteries of all these listed above are normally 3 times more expensive than in the USA, basically you need to pay smtn like 10 bucks for a single 18650. I know that situation isn’t much better in most of Europe, so I guess this question is mostly for Europeans because we need to find ways to get some affordable batteries with reasonable mAh/$ ratio. Ofc, I’ve seen a bunch of 9900 mAh batteries with less than 700 actual mAh, I also had some nice batteries that raise the price of something you’re already buying for a few bucks, so you kind of get 3000 mAh for 3$, but only if you are buying a 30$ flashlight. I have never bought a pack of batteries anywhere online that would be even close to stated parameters.

Can someone from you, guys, recommend a seller who can be trusted, someone you could pay 50$ and know you’re gonna get your money’s worth? Is there such a thing as a reliable batteries dealer on AliExpress, eBay etc?

Hi M1k4c! Welcome to BLF!

This is the store I normally get my cells from on AliExpress:´
Aliya’s Battery Store
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1382210?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.67f84c4dXOiMQE

I ordered from them even during the pandemic and got my 2 orders without issues. I got cells from them for several times, always original cells,

You can also check 2 brands:
Vapcell store: https://vapcell.aliexpress.com/store/1084158?spm=a2g0o.store_home.pcShopHead_11741348.0
Shockli battery store: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/4004003?spm=a2g0o.store_home.pcShopHead_9894130.0

I never bought from them, but I interacted with them through the AliExpress chat and got quick replies.

:+1:

I’ve read about the Aliya’s Battery Store mentioned a number of times already in BLF, but everytime I check the store, it has no products listed at all.

Apparently, it uses the Country information and if they don’t ship to my country, the products themselves do not show up.
I tested by changing to another country, and sure enough, I notice they sell batteries (this is the first time I tried changing my country information and then reload the products page — most shops will list their items for sale, but indicate “Does not deliver to” (my country). But Aliya’s Battery Store apparently, won’t even show the products at all.

I remember seeing batteries in Vapcell’s and Shockli’s AliExpress stores before… but they do not deliver to my country either.

Now, if I set to my country, Vapcell does not list any battery products at all (only chargers show up). While Shockli’s AliExpress store does not show any products at all (similar to what I experienced with Aliya’s Battery Store) — but then I’ve not seen Batteries listed in Aliya’s Battery Store before, whereas I remember seeing some batteries listed in Shockli’s store…

Too bad, shipping of batteries not allowed to my country using ordinary methods.

(Although I contacted Vapcell Dennis before and they used an alternate shipping method to try shipping to me before, very expensive though if not in volume…)

Does nkon.nl ship to your country? Their reputation is as good as Ilumn.

K-tech 2500mAh I don’t recognize the cell but if Nkon sells it it cannot be too bad, right?

LG M36

They also sell “”refurbished”:Search results for: 'Refurbished”' | NKON cells at low prices, they should be safe enough if they are willing to sell them.

Also check http://queenbattery.com.cn/ Thunderheart, a reviewer in the electrical vehicle community, gets his batteries from there.

Beware of botton-top vs flat-top, that matters for some flashlights. Most sales are for flat tops unfortunately.

As a rule, the trustworthiness vibration of the battery world could improve. Batteries are electro-chemical, industrial devices manufactured by medium to large companies (OEMs - Original Equipment Manufacturers) who generally aren't very happy to see their products in the hands of irresponsible crybabies (a negative thing, like most fears).

The chinese market has a lot of battery OEMs, however getting their products means we need to buy them to some reseller or battery rewrapper. Battery rewrappers hike up the price as a rule, this means that if you need to buy batteries for the cheapest money it can be done, but you have to know what and where to look for. Battery knowledge is also important.

The following thread is of great help: Massive post on where to get lithium-ion batteries everywhere in the world! Look at Post 2-5 for info, And Canada Post 123

You didn't say what kind of batteries you need or aim for, what use and etc. but, for a start, you can find lots of battery reviews @ lygte-info.dk (the older reviews may not fully reflect actual cell performance).

Thanks, MascaratumB!
d_t_a - I got the same problem with this store. But, at least, I can use proxy, check out what’s he selling, try to make some deal. I live in Serbia, many sellers don’t ship to my country and sometimes it’s just because they never even thought about it. Serbia is one of those countries that allows for li-ion batteries only as a part of a package, accompanied by the device that needs that battery. There’s actually a store on AliExpress “China flashlight store”, and this guy actually puts the batteries in those cheapest (usually t6 xml type) flashlights so that he can legally deliver to such countries. Also sells some cool flashlights, like Lumintop, Convoy… But most of the sellers just ship batteries and hope for the best, not to say smuggle…
But whatever the sellers usually do, you can always negotiate something, the only thing that is non-negotiable is getting better and newer batteries than the man’s got, or making dishonest seller honest.
Barkuti, I served in Serbia special forces in the military (63rd paratrooper brigade), we actually learned about batteries in those trainings a lifetime ago, but that’s not the reason I know my batteries. I often go into the wild and stay for crazy long time, so I got use for every kind of rechargeable battery. I carry a bunch of lights, powerbanks, a laptop, phone, a bunch of panels, some shitty, some great, none guaranteeing any sunshine… Recently I started bringing my son along (I’m a single dad and Viktor is 2 years 8 months guy who is preoccupied with stepping on bugs), so we’re even more dependent on the juice we have. Dads understand. So, I need every rechargeable battery out there, good mAh/$ ratio for battery packs, high capacity for direct usage, you know, high drain for high drain, I got a 100 and some always turn old, so that’s the reason for not being specific. I need ’em all, and I buy a lot, and I think I speak for everyone when I say I want the specs to be true, not because everything depends on 3400mAh 18650 being over 3000mAh, but because those shady sellers could be selling some dangerous factory rejects or who knows what rewraps that endanger my kid, my camp, my house. And I had my share of bad shit with batteries.

Hey, guys, thanks for recommendations, will be checking out the sellers and sites!

So you often go camping M1k4c, and use batteries no less often. You're a kind of battery lover. Me too. I have packs of cells inside DIY power banks, used others assembling battery packs and have a few bunches inside a drawer, boxes and an envelope too. Even if I don't use them very often, though. :-))

Your main problem is with the shipping and handling thing, looks really @#$%€d. Still, as I love batteries I recently spent a few €uros in a couple of 26700 LiFePO4 cells:

Bought them here @ liitokala officiaI battery charger Store, and sent those to HKJ for a review (HKJ is the guy who runs the lygte-info.dk site). €11.71 in my bank account (LoL!) now but who cares… O:) Hope to fix that eventually.

By the way, in case you could be interested I also found the above batteries for sale in a store which ships to your home for reasonable money in their OEM wrap:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001123662234.html

It still isn't cheap (to Serbia) but at least may be paid. :facepalm:

Sun, 07/05/2020 - 04:24

we have some good vapcell 18650, 26650, 10440, 14500 18350, 32650, 21700 batteries

Guys is Simon (Convoy) a good source of legit batteries ?

vapcell Dennis, can you ship to Serbia for reasonable money? This is what M1k4c needs.

varbos, Simon is a honest seller so I would count on it.

Hi Barkuti

The cost of batteries in Serbia is relatively high, about 2-3 times that of other countries

If you can buy more batteries, it will be cost-effective

You can contact customer service to apply for a better unit price and inform Ali express customer service that they are BLF members :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your attention to vapcell products. It has been postponed. It is expected to be in August

If the goods arrive, we will inform BLF members as soon as possible

We have 14500, 1000mah, 1050mah 3A batteries that can be used for non high power devices :slight_smile:

Thanks

I know he is honest, but an honest seller can still sell fakes depending on the integrity of their suppliers and how thoroughly they check their inventory.

I was hoping to hear from buyers who bought multiple times and can confirm they were genuine 100% of the time

Cheapest Samsung 35e I could find is $10.95 Australian = $8USD

I think I will wait until this local supplier has stock - all reviews indicate they are genuine