Replacing lost Olight S10 on a budget

Hey guys so I recently lost my Olight S10 and would love to replace it with something that doesn’t cost as much as the $45 I’ve seen them go for. Could you guys help me find a more budget friendly alternative? Here’s the features I loved about it:

• Operates on single CR123 or 18350 so it’s super compact but powerful enough to squirt out 360 lumens (more recent iterations put out like 500 or more but 360 was fine)
  • Magnetic tailcap
  • Super low moonlight (.5 lumens) I got an On The Road M3 a while back and it’s great EXCEPT for this. If it had a lower moonlight I wouldn’t even replace my Olight. I would use a wand attachment on the Olight as a nitelight for my kids when we traveled and it lasted for days.
  • Something in the $20-30 USD range would be about all I could afford right now. THANKS Q8 (and D4) for breaking my budget haha.
    Either High CRI or Neutral white emitter.
  • What I won’t terribly miss on the Olight is the UI. Now that I’ve tasted Narsil everything else isn’t as fun to operate. I’m already on the list for a FW3A Fritz light is called but I don’t thing it has magnetic tailcap plus it’s a good bit longer than the S1.

So must haves are:
< $30
.5 moonlight/360+ max lumens
magnetic tailcap
neutral (or High CRI) emitter

Extras that would be nice:
Better UI like Narsil
Uses CR123 or 18350 to generate that max lumen capability
can accomodate a wand

Hope all that is clear. Thanks in advance and RIP to the first “good” flashlight I ever owned…

Maybe an Astrolux S1 with the short tube?

(I assume that somebody might offer it for a better deal than the list price.)

Might be an option sb….can’t tell what the moonlight lumens are plus tailcap not magnetic but otherwise might be a good backup option.

Hmm, yes, missing the magnetic tailcap. Moonlight lumens should be as low as you want, that’s got a fantastic driver on it.

these are great lights, agree! Astrolux S1 XPL 1600LM 7 / 4Modi 3D Mini LED Taschenlampe 18350 Sale - Banggood Deutschland sold out-arrival notice-arrival notice

This magnet fits inside the tail of those Astrolux lights, but they may need glueing in: Taschenlampe Tail Magnet Magnetischer Ring 20 * 16 * 5mm Ring Sale - Banggood Deutschland Mobile

Btw, these lights do not work with a CR123, and a 16340 would rattle, they need an 18350 battery

Try this On The Road M3

Some people would say it is a clone of your lost light. I got the 5C tint real nice although I’m not sure if this ticks off all the boxes for you.

I didn’t get the “full pack” with charger and cell. I have read good things about the included cell, the charger not so good.

You may score a coupon somewhere, but I believe gear best has a standing BLF discount I can’t remember the code… :frowning:

Thanks guys, 18350 works for me, too. Should edit that in my initial description…

The Astrolux is looking better with that magnetic tailcap insert. It goes on the outside, right, not in the tube? So the plastic switch is basically surrounded by the magnetic ring?

The On the Road M3, one of my favorite lights! I prefer it over the Olight. Better UI. And yes, that 5C is a terrific tint! Magnetic tailcap. This is one great light!

The Utorch S1 mini is only announced, no reviews of a production light.

I have an M3… I love it! The only thing is the moonlight isn’t low enough…if I leave it on all night on moon it’s dead by morning. Otherwise it’s a great little light.

There is a video review so far:

This seems to be a very nice light!

nice light…. Lumintop :wink:

Well, it doesn’t meet all your criteria, and it does get a lot of negative press around here for it’s UI, but I’m willing to put up with the UI for the gorgeous beam and high CRI light, so I’ll just throw the Manker E03H out there for you. It’s really a AA light, but mine works just fine with a 14500 (don’t blame me if yours goes up in flames, tho).

The moonlight is too high with a 14500, but I understand that’s configurable. I just keep an eneloop in it most of the time. Not sure if it would run all night in moonlight mode with either battery.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Manker-E03H-AA-Headlamp-350LM-CREE-XP-L-Nichia-219C-LED-Headlight-Angle-flashlight-With-Headband/32826960879.html

They’re usually available on Amazon Prime for that price, but it’s not showing up for me today.