[Review] Acebeam L17 green - compact & powerful thrower

Maybe Acebeam got a deal on a bunch of yellowish green leds before Osram gave up on them? I have to admit that the L17 has the most yellowish green color I have ever seen, but technically it is still green because you can see green in it. If I ever get that bezel removed and can remove the optics, I will put a real osram green in there like the KP CSLNM1.F1. Either that or I sell my green L17 for a steal of a deal!

I‘m not sure if NM1 will fit to the driver. If Acebeam really used PM1 there’s a big chance the current will be a bit too high for using it with the smaller NM1 version. But I might be wrong with my assumption. Just thinking...

That's what I was concerned about. I gave up asking Acebeam to clarify anything. If I want to buy something they reply instantly but as soon as I ask any tech question they stay mute. They really seem to be a weird company.

What is the hotspot angle? What is the diameter at 100 meters?

Do animal eyes glow the same colors with green light?

Thanks for review.
Are green and white version use same driver?
I mean, are the consumption on turbo is the same?

I just replaced the led in my c8 with a blue osram and visually it seems to out throw my green L17 and also the osram in the c8 with its standard reflector throws a tighter beam than the green L17 which has the TIR optics. Makes me wonder how all these companies measure throw. They must use a device that picks up the light waves that our eyes can't see and then put it on their specs to make it look like these things can throw forever.