[Review] Airpro DC7

I reckon so, but wut-do-i-no

oops, typos:

I wreck'n so, butt wutduino

Well, I sent a rather detailed explanation of several of the shortcomings in the DC7 user interface to the Amazon seller, who I think is the owner of the Airpro brand. I particularly emphasized the lack of direct access to low (ramp-able low) from off, and the inconsistencies in press and hold in different modes. And Seasor/Airpro were actually very responsive. Here is the relevant part of their reply:

“Your points are clear. We will try to find a way to upgrade this problem for the products in amazon warehouse, but it is a hard way to go through because we need to test the programe for times before marketing. But we will try. And for new shipment, we stopped and will correct this problem, engineers are ready for that. Keep you informed.”

This message does not specify which problem(s) they plan to address, but I will update this post if I learn anything more. And there is one other line from their email which I will pass on here:

“. . . it is produced by Sofirn, same quality. . .”

This seems inconsistent with what Barry at Sofirn has said (see post #60), but there you have it, FWIW.

Chuck

Things get tricky over there - may be made by the same sub-contractor, least the body parts but not the electronics.There's a lot of possibilities. Maybe Sofirn agreed to manu the body/parts and Barry doesn't know.