Review: Armytek Dobermann Pro XHP35 HI LED (warm white)

If you click the Youtube-logo on the lower right corner it takes you to the video page. It’s an HDS.

Just don’t do it in salt-water like the ocean. :laughing:

Here are some updates on my Armytek Dobermann after using it a lot for several months and most recently underwater in a saltwater environment. There is only one critical weak spot I discovered:

Kewl! Wonder if the case would start eroding around the edges after prolonged use underwater.

What’s that pointy fish at around the 2:10 mark?

Also, what’s the “stuff” floating in the water, that looks like rain if you were shining it in air? Floating sand? Small sea-critters?

No trace of corrosion. I cleaned it with fresh water every day. The pointy beauty is most likely a Clearfin Lionfish that can end your holiday quickly :wink: Here is some more footage with a regular Lionfish at 1:51:

There was just some sand and small stuff that the current carried over from the reef.

Hey, looked briefly, didn’t see a link or anything to it, but if anyone wants one of those holsters like in the video, I stumbled across one here.

Only 3bux, so get 10 of ’em…

I know this is an older thread but I have to add that I have a Doberman (white)too and like it pretty well.
I am not nearly as knowledgeable as just about anyone here about lights but I do have the sickness, and the lights to prove it. Nothing special but I am always buying flashlights.
The Doby U got from a firearms parts manufacturer who developed a light mount for a Benelli M4 12 gauge shotgun. I think he offered the light and mount for $$150, the light being $60 of that. I had the Doby mounted on the gauge for about 200 rounds and it’s still functioning fine. I like the light, the company though is about the sorriest excuse for a company as I’ve ever seen. That’s another thread though.
So despite alot of bad rep the company, and many of their lights have, my sample at least has taken a beating.
It’s no longer on the weapon and is used for EDC type role now. I like it fine but as I said, that company, wow, are they a screwy bunch.