Review: Benchmade 940-1 carbon fibre clone *PIC HEAVY*

I understand AZ, I don’t abuse mine either; they cost to much for that. :wink:
I use them to do what they were designed to do… cut.
I have several users and a bunch of “safe queens”……… :person_facepalming:
I need to do what you did and “pare down the stash” a lot…. a whole lot.

When the AXIS first came out I was suspicious of it, but after using a 940 a bunch I was sold on it’s reliability.
I know what your saying about the ZT’s also… they are stout to say the least. :wink: But I really do like them also.
That is my problem…. I “like” them all. :person_facepalming: … :money_mouth_face: … :wink:

Oh yeah, when they first came out, I had a friend who got one of these………

A Blue 940.
IIRC they first had a 154CM blade.

I wish you could have seen his knife! He worked in a factory and he used this knife every day, multiple times a day; for various things I would have never dreamed of doing with a knife. The handles on that knife looked like they had been through a war. :smiley:
But that knife never failed him, it was amazing.

I knew the 940 was tough from my own experience, but if I had been unsure; seeing his would have taken away any doubt. :wink:

Updated with pic: the authentic deep carry benchmade clip that I had kicking around fits the 940 clone.

That clip looks good!!! I really like deep carry. :+1:

I cannot see any of your other pictures anymore however. :frowning:
What happened? Is it on my end or did you remove them?

I have no idea! I also just noticed that. Hmm…

:cry: …. Dang, those were excellent pictures too. :frowning:
Maybe it is some kind of glitch and they will show back up… I hope so. I wish I had saved them.

I can no longer see any of your photos either mizjif. Except the new deep carry clip which looks amazing. Fyi.

Amazing pocket-clip! I wish more manufacturers made deep-carry ones by default.
Do you think custom titanium screws will also work? (11) Blue Titanium { Screws } for Benchmade 940-1 Osborne (NO KNIFE) 11 Screws | eBay

Just as stated on the item’s site:
Oem knife with Original Box ,Bag and certificate better for resell.

This is the part that I don’t like, and a good point for some buyers which is why I would more like a sterile version…

I know this is an old thread but the screws on the clone are NOT the same as the original 940. Did you ever get new screws? Do you know what size they are? I really want to get some harder screws for my 940 clone but don’t know what size/length to use.

By the way folks, just go to ebay and search for a BM 940.

You’ll find many with that Benchmade USA clip on it for like $200.

I think there’s quite a bunch of people who only buy this clone for selling it like that…

Youtube comparison: - YouTube

Fake 940 for $250: ebay.com/itm/122971366849

But well, it’s up to Benchmade to step on ebay’s toes…

good

Wow. What a profound first ever post on this forum.

hello

Even better.

:+1: ……… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

He’s just testing the forum engine. :smiley:

Has anyone tried the CF BM710 clone? It has been sitting on my wish list for a while.

yes you can buy it at 淘宝(ali taobao).fake 710 cost ¥480 about $75 too expensive.