Review Collection Giveaway

Hello Guys,

Building a review collection comes in my mind long time agao, today I decide to finish it, wish all of your could support, and let more people could know and benefit from your review

Prize: three winners picked via random.org, every winner could win a $20 gift card from GearBest ( post # will be the lucky number )

How to enter the Giveaway

Post your review link ( the review products could come from any store), eg: my review of xxx or your review title with the link

ps: the review must be the last four month review

for example you post the review link on Aug 20th here, then the review published date should be after April 20th ; post the review link on Aug 25th here, then the review published date should be after April 25th ………………

When to pick the winners: very month’s fourth Tuesday (except this month, so the first winner picking time is Sep 27th ), after the winners have been published, winners need PM me in 7 days with GearBest account to claim the prize

also if GearBest have new products, we will find the suitable reviewer from here too

Guess who is the girl ( tips: olympic)

Have a nice weekend, and keeping happy, see you next week :partying_face:

Fu Yuanhui

Fu Yuanhui - olympic swimmer and emoji queen :smiley:

Fu Yuanhu

Fu Yuanhu

On The Road M3

Skilhunt H03 & H03F

Well, I guess I’ll start…
NEXTORCH UL360 review

This is my review of the Manker U21

GLO-TOOB GT-AAA review.

Heres a quick one about a product no one cares about Basen 18350 800mah 12A button top

Olight S1A review.

Thanks for the consideration!

What the heck. Here’s a link to my TN40 review. Thanks for the opportunity, GB!

Here’s a link to my Thrunite TH20 review.

NexTool TaoTool KT5509 review.

My review of Manker T01

My review of BTU PK26 CREE XHP35 HI 20W CW 2000lumens Mini Pocket LED Flashlight
http://forum.fonarevka.ru/showthread.php?t=33238
photo album Светодиодные фонари и световые приборы. Всё о светотехнике. - Альбом MSS: BTU PK26