Review / Comparison: Three colorful AAA budget lights from DD (Bronte RA01, SKILHUNT Ramble-ι (Iota) & Tank007 E09)

On a positive note, it was the most thorough review I've ever read, kreisler!

Maybe add a table of contents, chapters and a glossary? ;)

Seriously, a very good review for such a tiny light. I have looked it over several times.

+1, really. I like very much reading such thorough reviews.

My TL;DR meant that the "new generation" of flashlight buyers doesn't have patience to read. Which is bad.

Thanks BR and T!

it seems that BLF (fran82, Hobbyfotograaf) hit a bull's eye with this particular Tank007 product because it is still relevant in discussion and DD shoppers' cart including mine. Probably the most often sold 1xAAA light on BLF. Ah, this month more reviews (pl.) to come. but no more 1xAAA ;)

also giveaway planned :X hehe

No way, you're doing a giveaway! That's awesome. You can expect myself and raccoonboy to participate. ;)

LMAO!

maybe i should invite dinoboy too so that i have a chance to win the prize back ;)

Yeah, but the post declaring the winner might mysteriously disappear :wink:

Or the post where he said he is planning a giveaway. :P

damn .. you know me too well!! J)

kidding aside, it will be up soon!

I did! In fact I was the second person making a reply :stuck_out_tongue:
But to be frank I did not remember to look at it again before taking the Tank apart

Hi guys!

Anyone has tried the RA01 with 10440?

lupine did :)

Thanks kreisler!!! :beer:

siiii... nosotr*s las dos

jj

A german who speaks spanish? :P

we learn all kinds of foreign languages in highschool. in mine, i also learned latin, greece, france. and england of course!!

erh.. and i dont speak spanish. i use dict.leo.org and some translate.google for writing. my writing is horrible as one could tell.. *sigh*

I am spanish and in the school we had two foreing languages: english and french

It is not very rare that a person native from country X knows to speak/write in another language.

yeah! I can speak/write spanish, english and french

Awesome review. Thanks a bunch.

LOL…Pardon if I missed this giveaway….but I would have bet that we would all be lifting our whiskers to piss before a Kreisler giveaway…LMAO…