Review: Convoy C8 XM-L U2 1B 1x18650 8x7135 Flashlight

I have an S2 and M1, i would use usually suggest the S2 indoors and the M1 outdoors, not sure about inline skating though, i don’t have any better suggestions

Well… couldn’t help it and I ordered an M2 as well after reading further reviews. I’ll try both

You are quickly becoming a true flashaholic

Oh man, you have no idea…. J)

hi got this a my first light
question would I be right in saying a 2800mah battery should last 1hr on high? :slight_smile:

anyone :~

I think theoretically it is. :slight_smile:

When I order a host how do I know if i’m getting v1 or v2? I’m ordering everything but the host from mtn electronics because Richard is out right now… unless he’s getting hosts in withing the next few weeks.

Version 1 (old):

Version 2 (new):*

!http://img.banggood.com/images/2014/zhanghuaihong/09/SKU106113/a.jpg !

thank you!

If you order it from Simon directly now you will receive the new version. I am not sure if you can request him to send you the old version or not though.

But if you order it from FT, BG… or other retailers it can be a bit random.

I Am going to get one of these for my uncle he is a hunter/cattle farmer but don’t know what bulb to get

XML2 U2-1A
or
XML2 T6-4C

please help me i am a bit new. i want the brightest one that reaches the farthest.

0 means cold and then it goes to warm from there. Just search for “Kelvin tint”. I think that cold is better for outside use and would definitely take the 1A.

and SMO means smooth reflector is SMO better for distance?

what is the better driver 7135*8 or 7135*6?

so you think I should get Convoy C8 AK47 7135*8 XML2 U2-1A SMO for him?

Yes smo means banana peel and the 7135 gives around 350ma each so the more the merrier. :slight_smile:

get the 7135 x 10 version, it’s even better :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey they don’t even stock those!! I would have gotten the 7135*10 if someone sold them :party:

Those will be available again in a week or three from a most reliable source — not just at the moment, but when MtnElectronics comes back up to speed after the current round of website improvements and preoccupation with diaper-and-feeding management

Increase/Reduce Driver Current 7135 (pick what you want)

EDIT
and “SMO” generally means SMOOTH — shows and magnifies every little variation in the illumination, so you see rings and such — a rough uneven result
the opposite of “orange peel” (or “golf ball”) roughness that averages out the light giving a, er, smoother result. Kind of paradoxical, that.

If I get the c8 extension tube will I fry my driver AK47 7135*8?

Only if you put batteries in your extended flashlight and try to power it ON.