Review: Crelant 7G5 from intl-outdoor [pics heavy, outdoor beamshots updated!]

Batteries are protected cells.. i'll wait for the next 1.5ish hours and see if it's consistent.

I've got low-voltage cutoff info on the 7G5 here. https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/5258

Most of the LV cut off is pretty low, it can dig the cell down to below 2V. So be careful and charge immediately.

Ah.. so it must be the protected cells that are cutting out at around 3.2V and not the torch then?

Yep, you can say that....but most cells cut lower than that. Not a big issue.

Do you know how many days it took to arrive?

Ordered from Intl Outdoors.. only took about 8 or 9 days to arrive to me in the UK.

I got my Crelant now for some weeks and I pretty much like it.

BUT: Sometimes (Every 4th time I turn it on) it stays in strobe-mode without changing to high again. It only changes again, when I give it a hit on its head. That is really going me on my nerves...

What can I do to make it stop??

I would like my 7G5 more without the extension tube, but to do so I'll have to buy some 18500 batteries.

My concern is, I see those batteries have a much lower capacity (compared to 18650) around 1500mAh and more important cannot find useful figures as to max discharge current for 18500.

The 7G5 deserves a GOOD couple of 18500 battery, please help me choose the better ones

This is sold out at Intl-outdoors, is there anyway I can still get my hands on one of these?

Do you mean the older version 7G5? That's not in production anymore, think you have to settle on the newer 7G5-V2, Intl-outdoor has them in stock.