Review: Crelant V9-T6

I can't say enough about the moonlight mode. You can just about stare right at the emitter and PWM is very slight. And, don't get me started about the C88 . . .

talkyerhindlegoffFoy

Thank you for that post Foy, that made it clear now.

It's so hard.. I always think "yup, those are enough flashlights".. meh. :D

Very well done. Frontpage'd and Sticky'd. Sorry for the delay!

My number is 530? Does that mean anything?

In FTP error codes, the 530 means "Not logged in"

I have a copy of the 9V and I can say without a doubt that mine does not have any green in the tint. Crelant has also told me that they can ship the light as a single mode and that a pressue switch is available. My copy does not seem to have a lack of threads. It takes about 4 turns to remove the tail cap.

update:

I'm glad to hear your (madecov) V9s (9V ?) have a better tint and more threads. Small issues but, present on my light so, had to be said.

This looker is another among my shelf queens . . . . if anything, the Crelant V9-T6 gets better looking the longer I have it. It is honestly, the prettiest shade of grey I have ever seen and on the rare occasion I have a (new) visitor in my office, it is the first light people ask about/want to touch. I'm seriously thinking about letting Erik violate it with an intake/cam/heads/headers upgrade. Can you imagine this torch with a simple 3-mode UI at 3.5 amps?

That's it - time to wake this beauty up . . . .

pmsentFoy

Sounds like a stage 1 upgrade is in order.

3-8-13 update

I've always been very fond of this extremely handsome torch and after E put in the supercharger (driver upgrade) Foy's example might be the brightest V9-T6 there is. It is seriously bright and as I may have said before, its performance now equals its fine appearance.

I don't use it much but it is still one of the best looking and now, best performing C8 light I own.

Foy