Review: Double USB Mobile Device Charger (Zuwit T6)

Hi ChiggerPepi, yep, mine is exactly like the lower photo. I really don’t know why it was changed. Also, I was looking at my battery carrier and realized I did in fact lengthen the carrier to accommodate my Redilast 3100mAh batteries. Naturally, I used the “washer” method as most of us did with our DRY flashlights.

Fasttech has it now!

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10002464/1181701-jinheng-2-in-1-cree-t6-5-mode-900-lumen-rechargeab

Its a very nice piece of equipment but i haven’t pull the trigger on this for one and only reason. I would like to have micro usb for charging instead of mini so i will have to carry one cable.

Thanks for the nice review

Not much to carry and adds capability.

The adapter looks great, seems to solve the issue but I ordered yesterday this one. So i will see how it goes with this one…

Hope you like it. Mine came from the same seller and shipping was very fast. It’s great around the house, and for light travel. I’m using weak laptop pulls for now, but I like the price point and utility for my needs even without 3400s in it. We’re also trying a ML102 with a 3100 to see if it can make it as a smaller, cased travel package. Still haven’t pulled the trigger on a 4 batt carrier, but that will probably be next.

More would be better if using weaker capacity batts, though. Suspect the other one would also be better for backpacking, hiking, etc. (as long as the carrier holds up). I’ll watch and hope the price continues to drop on it.

Thanks very much! Frontpage’d and Sticky’d.

This light looks very interesting!

Interesting light. Nice review.

I can’t decide if I should order one. This looks like it would replace the ML-102 charger I currently EDC in my car.

I just got one in from Kaidomain. Test results here:

That thing is pretty sweet. Was in the market for a mobile usb charger, but that one is a little expensive for me. Decent price for what you get though

I have the Jin Heng 12A from FastTech, with 3 Trustfire 3000, springs cuted. It is normal that the back leds are allways on?

No, they should only be on if the small button that turns on the USB outputs has been pressed.

The USB switch on my Jin Heng 12A is acting up. Slight tap or shake of the USB switch will cause the battery capacity indicator to fluctuate by one or two LED lighted up or down.
Flashlight and charger do works fine but the 80 and 60 % charge indication is not reliable.
Any help on how to access to this switch is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Updated the review with some newly discovered driver information.

Apologies for the necro but I believe this is still a relevant light and topic.

If you were going to buy one of these, what batteries would you choose?

a) A certain brand of protected 18650s (as small as possible)? What brand would that be?

b) YOLO. Buy unprotected 18650s. (Dont really want to do this due to being a gift)

c) IMRs. Less capability, but no prot circuit. Shouldnt blow up.

I am strongly considering buying one and this info would be extremely helpful. Thank you.

In case anyone cares, I bought one and did some research on 18650 sizes. I wanted to give this as a gift, which I think it is excellent for doing. So I wanted protection.

I wound up getting a 4 combo pack of Tenergy 2600mAh 18650s flat-top with protection. Not exactly the latest and greatest, but at 66mm long it fit just fine in this flashlight. A bit tight but no cutting or replacing of springs needed, which is a bonus.
Besides at 7.50 per battery, I think this is more cost effective than 3x 3100mAh EagleTac for 19 bucks each. This light is already underdriven and has tons of runtime anyways.
It was also a nice bonus to get all the batteries at once so that they will be appropriately balanced.

since someone necroed this for me, my question is this: can you swap in a qlite (or similar) driver?

Yes, it has a common 17mm driver, easy access of the led and driver, and a ton of aluminium in the head for heatsinking. I run protected Panasonics (modest 2200mAh ones) in it, to get them in I shortened the springs and they were still a tight squeeze. But since they need no removing once in, that's ok.