Review: Dual LED Headlight from Wallbuys

Well good idea too.
Now i’ll have to wait for the delivery of the flashlight and it will be really painful days:)

Dx.com had this down for xpg. It is xpe and the flood was a cheap purple zhong zhen over driven at 2 amps. It is a wonder the flood side works for more than a few minutes before the led burns out.

So, basically, not efficient on throw, and useless runtime/output on flood.

Didn’t matter, mine burned out in ten minutes. Dx refunded my money.

I am an avid “angler.” :bigsmile: Well, I fish a lot. Regardless of my ego, these seem ideal to use either in the early AM of after dark.

How water repellant are they? I don’t want to be swimming with the on! But, if they get tipped over board, how should they hold up with a quick dunk in the water?

I doubt if these lights are even drizzle proof. Not a bad form factor, just horrid execution. Actually, criminal are the shortcuts by the factory.

If I remember, it took .6 amps to get rough output of the fenix hp11’s 280 milliamp. Also, higher current per output than the xpe of the Fenix 25. The fenix hp25 is far better light for the money. (the hp25 is IPx6). This light is a rip off.

If the flood wasn’t criminally over driven, and the driver or switch didn’t burn out in 10 minutes, if they didn’t try to pass it off as an xp-g, maybe you could justify the purchase on a tight budge, despite inefficient xp-e and inefficient driver.

They are not waterproof, especially the battery compartment. No attempt was made to make that waterproof. The main housing is water resistant, and I’ve worn it in the rain with no issues. That said, I would not expect it to handle a downpour without some water intrusion.

Did I post mine lasted 2 hours, then led cooked.

As did mine, but I only bought it as a host for a POC test for my own driver design, so I didn’t care about it.

It looks very cool!
I wonder if it would be possible to replace one of the LEDs with a red one for some nighttime use.