[Review] FITORCH P50 multi-colour flashlight - THE BEST RGB LIGHT EFFECTS YET!!

Review of the FITORCH P50 multi-colour flashlight - THE BEST RGB LIGHT EFFECTS YET!!

…and 10,000 lumens also doesn’t hurt!

1 Thank

I like it.

Hey, that reminds me of one of my whacky builds…

Of course, my effort wasn’t nearly as refined as the fitorch :crazy_face:

1 Thank

As always, another great Flashaholic review. Disappointing that these makers
continue to put specs out there that are so far off from the actual output, not
that roughly 7800 tested lumens is a slouch but, that’s no where near the 10,000
listed in the specs. Still, it would be an interesting toy to add to the collection.

1 Thank

To be honest the difference between 8000 and 10000 lumens can just be how much internal resistance a battery has and how warm the cell is at turn on.

7800 is fine for a light this small and it holds it well.

1 Thank

Thanks for the review. I would disagree with “The best RGB light effects yet”. Yes, the RGB LEDs on this light are great for a bit of fun. However for serious use such as night photography, the latest generation of portable battery powered RGB COB video lights (such as Zhiyun X60 RGB and Ulanzi L024) have HSI colour mixing and various effects modes, and for light painting photography, the AOAM RGB Critter BT has easily programmable effects modes.

1 Thank

Thanks again, couldn’t resist, ordered one from Neal, 25% off was too good of a deal to pass up.

1 Thank

It’s not a bad light, it’d be nice to be able to run dimmer RGB effects but then your making the light more complicated to use.

1 Thank