Review: Generic LiMn (IMR) batteries

This might well work http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/sipik-ck91-floodtothrow-zooming-cree-q4-convex-lens-led-flashlight-black-3aaa-p-5824

Also small sun c37 for throw.

I got the 26650s yesterday and I just discharged them both for the first time @ 3 amps and got over 3300mAh for both of them. Not mind-blowing, but not bad for half the price of the premium 4000 mAh ones. If they are like the other ones, they'll gain some capacity after cycling them a couple times.

Thanks for bumping this thread Mitro. I am especially interested in the 26650's. I wonder what the cells resisitance are. Too bad there is absolutely no specifications on bestinone's site about these. How long did it take you to receive these cells?

I’ve never actually measure and calculated internal resistance before. So I thought I’d look it up and I get 52 mOhms. Not sure if my math was correct, so here’s my numbers:

3.94v open

3.77 loaded

3 amp load

Did I do it right? :)

56mohm, close enough. these things aren't precise anyway, esp since there's probably load across your meter.

After 3 discharges @ 3A, both cells are right around 3350mAh and have internal resistance comparable to the more expensive Batteryspace or MNKE cells. They just come up ~600mAh short.

Not bad for the price thats for sure. I have 4 of the MNKE 26650's on the way here from China. It's been about a month now since I ordered them from LEDDNA.