[REVIEW] Handskit T12 PID controlled Soldering Iron

Hi, I’m hoping this site/post is still active, I have this, it’s my workhorse, was getting errors, pulled the handle parts and 3/4 wires actually just fell apart from the handle, so I don’t know which wires go where. Seems the red wire was never connected and it doesn’t match other handles wiring as I’ve found other repairs guides for the handles, but again this handle doesn’t seem to use the red wire and others don’t match. Anyway to get a schematic of what wire goes where?

The green wire is still connected to a socket (ground for T12 chassis?) 2 connections to the bulb (pre and post mercury bulb) and another to the very bottom socket, which doesn’t match what I’ve seen in other T12 handle repairs. Any help would be appreciated, ty!

Pics of mine and other T12 handles not matching

Red not used, geeen still connected, white, black, blue broke clean from 2 sockets, the bulb sockets takes 2 wires

The handle should have 5 cables i think, power, neutral, ground, temp sensor, tilt switch?. Power the cable on and see if you can measure a voltage on one of the wires and go from there?
Ground should run from the back ground pin (wall socket) to the tip.

I broke my handle and at the time that was the only iron i had so i couldn’t fix it without getting another handle lol.