Review IMALENT MS08 - 3*21700 - 34,000lm.

What does alluvial mean pls? Yes I’ve googled; still scratching my head :-). Thanks for the thorough review.

It means floody (from “water floods”) :wink:
Try ‘alluvium’, I guess it is a more correct term in English.

Yes, we often use this term to mean that it covers a wide angle with the beam of light.

Regarding the 1st picture, because having the shell in place without turning the fan on seems like it actually would hurt ventilation and has the opposite effect of raising temperature, it would be interesting to have a third thermal shot of light on without shield? Your review is already excellent and quite complete, I’m just trying to make it more so :slight_smile: .

Thanks again for the very nice review; it got my attention in this light. Another question pls: I had a Thrunite T2 with Cree 70.2 “neutral white” (vs “cool white” version) and it’s overwhelmingly green; have you noticed any bothersome green tint? Or is it even noticeable at such high brightness?

This was only a 10 minute test but not think you damage the ventilation by keeping the fans off. Think about when the battery runs out and you no longer have ventilation. The maximum temperature reached without the protective case is roughly what you see in the first photo.
Regarding the beam, i didn’t particularly notice a green tint in the beam.

It would be very useful to have a lumen measurement with different batteries… can someone do it? I will get mine in a few days…