[Review] Manker Quinlan U11 (XP-L V5, 1x 18650, Rechargeable)

Does this light have a low voltage cut-off so I can use unprotected cells safely?

Great review!

I love my u11, I just wish it had a shortcut to turbo. I really miss that from my Olight S20 & S1.

i thought the brightness modes were saved and transferred over to the “general mode” too.

?

wle

This is the best review about the U11. Thanks :slight_smile:

Does this light have a low voltage cut-off so I can use unprotected cells safely?

*—pretty sure it does, it definitely steps down from brightness levels that cause voltage to be too low
the firefly mode though would take 2 months to run down - if it got down that low :slight_smile:

==another buggy thing about it is, the ‘fuel gauge’ usually says 3 or 4 ‘bars’ out of 4, though it may still not be able to run turbo at all
this seems not very useful

wle

Same thing with my first CW unit… it doesn’t run turbo. :frowning:

Great review, UPz :innocent:

I received mine yesterday… and I’m really liking it! :smiley:

I got the 5000K tint (I don’t like cool-whites) and everything’s good.
I like the fact that the moonlight is really moonlight, just like my [2012] TN12.
Yeah, it’s a bit fiddly removing the tail-cap with the supplied clip mounted; but it’s no big deal to me, since I’m gonna be charging the light
via the usb cable anyway. It’s stonking bright on turbo and the power levels are nicely spaced (not so with my TN12).

This is definitely one of my better buys :+1: