[Review] Manker T01 (XP-L HI V3, 1x AA / 14500)

Has anyone else found theirs has a high parasitic drain??

No, mine is only 7.3 uA. Even Eneloops self-discharge faster than that.

That’s strange then … unless it’ a dud battery tat won’t hold it’s charge although I was pretty sure I changed it last time it did it in case … I have a couple of their E11’s and they don’t suffer from it at all.

Hello,has anybody ever modded a T01 and swapped the LED?

Thinking about putting in a Nichia 219c for better CRI and warmer tint at the expense of some throw.

I’ve got two of the T01 II’s on order. So I will report how they turn out when I get them.

I have a few t01 II. One has a preflash which the others don’t have. They’re all cool white so someone is getting a nichia upgrade when I find someone to do it. I have them all in programmed mode and they work on eneloops, and Li-ions just fine. On alkalines it won’t go turbo, so I think quality control might be getting better.

I received both of my lights and they both have problems.

These issues are with fully charged Eneloop Pro cells.

Flashlight #1, Has low mode programming problems. I am unable to set low modes as it goes low low, then flickers bright for a second and goes back to low low, then when I go to the last mode in the low mode group it goes to high high! That’s not even a mode that should be in the low mode group!

Flashlight #2 Only goes into High mode and won’t let me change to low or medium. It also won’t let me program it. When I hold the button down to program it for 5 seconds the light shuts off. It wont go into program mode at all.

Here’s the kicker… When using a 14500 cell, both lights behave normally on all accounts!

This is unacceptable. I want to use a AA in it not a 14500. 14500 is just a bonus.

This is my first Manker product and it will be the last. Quality control is pretty lousy.

I’m just going to buy a couple Zebralight SC5c Mk II and hope I have better results.

Here through a random series of searches and discoveries, 4-7 years too late :))

I just read all 5 pages of comments. Really cool to get some history on this light. I love this forum!

anyone have one of these T01 they'd be interested in selling? V1 or v2.

bonus points if someone would sell one of those silver v1's ;)