Review New Manker E02 (AAA powered)

It isn’t bad for close up work and It does well out to around 35 or 40 yards , it is a more floody beam though not throwy.

Clearance Sale Now!! E02,E02H and E03H 50% OFF

Purchase from Manker at your own risk. Manker’s 5 year free replacement warranty is a scam. HKEquipment sent me a defective U23. They wanted me to ship the light back to Hong Kong at my own expense, even thought I ordered from their US warehouse. I contacted Manker directly and they refused to replace it or even send me a replacement driver. Manker said I had to pay to ship it back.

Hell hath no fury like that of a customer scorned.

Congrat’s on 1000 posts as well!

Maybe I should post my gripe in every one of the threads Manker has spammed today :smiley:

If you paid with Paypal, they have a feature where Paypal will pay for the shipping at no cost to you. I’ve never used it, but the details say you just need to make the postal claim and then send them proof you mailed it. Or I guess you could try to make a claim that you received damaged goods, though they’ll probably just say you have to mail it back to get your refund.

In any case, I wouldn’t want a replacement or repair. Try to get your money back.

What if everyone with Mankerbeef (yes, it’s an official word) did the same… :smiley: