Review: New Thorfire C8s from Amazon, Updated with 3+ Amps on new driver.

Mine just arrived and I love it.
I was going to slowly move my boys up to the next level (from zoomies q5) to a floody (eg. S3, S2+) but after seeing this baby in action, they want me to skip them straight to this !

Fell into the trap of sounding like my late dad again:
Me: (preaching) “listen boys, you have to be careful not to shine it in each others eyes, I don’t think you’re ready for this one just yet, you want a gentler torch, one with a mix of flood and throw to begin with.”
Boys: (hearing) “blah blah blah BOYS blah blah”
Boys: (thinking) “man, look how far this goes ….my school mates are gonna love this……wish dad would just shut up and log back on and order another 2, tight arse”

This review and all the other reviews of the C8S recently, gave me all the info I needed before buying, so thanks to all.

(credit to Gary Larson for the blah blah blah bit)

Wish they offered a HI led option on this then they really would be head to head v convoy.

I’ve been looking at a c8 but don’t fancy ordering from China unless there’s no other option.

I got a couple of these earlier this year because they were a screaming deal, and I figured they would be nice bike lights, even if they aren’t my favorite tint and UI.

We were using them in our cabin overnight every night in moonlight mode. One worked fine and the battery was down to 3.7 volts after a week of that, and the other one died after 4 days. We’ll see what Thorfire CS has to say about my dead one. It’s not the switch and I’m not going to take the head apart unless Thorfire won’t do anything.