Review of some AA lights

Thanks for a very good review. I have a Saber which developed similar contact issues. Pulling out the spring and stretching it a bit fixed the problem. I also have the eagletac D25C Ti and D25A Ti. The D25C Ti with XML2 ls in the pocket, the D25A Ti with XPG2 is with my wallet in belt pouch for backup or if I want a bit more throw. I like them both. The Saber is on my nightstand for moonlight excursions.

Thanks for the good review. Hah, I bought my L10s in the same colors. I even got the orange with the XP-G2 and the Natural color with the nichia 219.

Cheers for the comparisons, i have an L10, T10, Saber and D25A, and think you’re spot on with what you say about those which means i can trust your views on the others.
Saves me having to buy em to find out for myself!

Great comeback kreisler.

I have no idea what she was saying (don’t understand the language), but I still knew exactly what she was saying.

This is what I like about BLF. Let’s not get too serious. Have some fun.

I found it really funny, despite my not having a single clue as to what she’s saying.

Btw, is Russian one of the leaders in “confusing the hell out of people” with rapid fire syllables like this? I mean, I can’t fathom how even Russian people can keep up. :wink: