REVIEW OF THE MEOTE FM1 COPPERHEAD EDC

Got mine today. Overall I like it. NO flicker. My only complaint is that I spent an hour trying to figure out why it would not turn on. Turns out the head and tail cap need to be VERY tight. I mean abnormally tight. After that, works perfect, no flicker. Build quality excellent. Using Samsung LED.

The LH351D variant of Meote FM1 has less beam pattern artifact, unlike the XPL-Hi and SST20 variants, where there will be a visible ‘small black hole’ in the center and uneven brightness in the main area of light, even when not in a ‘white wall’. At least when I tried each variant of them…

The need for tightening the tailcap “abnormally” contradicts “excellent build quality” in my book. Tells me that the threads are too short, inner tube too long oder crap contacts. Or see it as severe design flaw, doesn’t make much difference.

This light is so bad, its clumsy and way too big and heavy for be an edc… lumens noway near the stated specs… i got when this was first out a faulty one it flickers alot, the fw lumintop series is so much better.

Like the many lights we have, this is a novelty light much like the FW3A. I would not trust either for EDC. The S2+ is far better and more reliable. As I have mentioned many times, there are lights that you have and lights that you use.

Green color.

I have bought the Blue one from Banggood. Very beautiful flashlight. Comfortable to hold. And very bright. But I keep checking whether the light is completely off, because I can see reflecions in the light head. All in all, very satisfied with this purchase.