Review: Sanrenmu 9052MTC-GH, 9054MUC-GP, 7053DUC-GVI

Happy New EDC Teutate, mine will be a couple of weeks yet. And I paid $39.98 for two. Liking that “make it legal choil” I’m going that way as well I think. I should have waited and got three from FastTech. :_( But I did manage to find a SanRenMu M1, :slight_smile: they had 15 left.

Where you get the Sanrenmu M1?

Amazon.com from a seller called ” Yinzongning”:http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A102IYQXMG1XMH
There’s a load of kitchen knives but the store sells pocket knives as well. Not cheapwhen you cosider that FastTech was selling them for $11.25 but $19.99 is the cheapest that I’ve found and I think probably one of the few people left with any to sell. Last year they were going for as much as $23 on ebay and Amazon.
There’s this on Ali Express for $23.20 they only sell 7 SanRenMu and they’re all slip joints and all a bit expensive.
I was looking at a European store earlier on and they had the M1 but I can’t remember what it was called or how I ended up there, If I remember I’ll edit this post. I’m thinking that the Amazon one might be the best bet.

I stuck in an order for another one from Fasttech, that is a good price. Hopefully I can figure out a way to mod it to UK legal and keep it looking in proportion.

My mods -

Olive green 9054 has already sold out at FastTech!

i’ve been looking for a while at gregs656 mod and kept thinking “i really don’t like it”…

by the time the second knife arrived from FT I have actually started really liking gregs656 idea of turning it in to a reverse tanto, but I wanted it to remain a little beefy as I already have a smaller knife (SRM H03) on my keychain…

So here’s my 2nd mod (hope you don’t mind a few pics) :slight_smile:

Very good Teutate, I’ve still not modified mine yet as I still rellyl ike the carrying the Omuda 3922 and the M1 as a secondary carry.
I’ll get round to it although I should really wait until I finish my “knackered serration” Enlan EL-01, it’s getting there but there’s a lot of hand sanding to do.

Excellent job! :beer:
What kind of tools did you use?

My usual poorman’s tools: table vise, £1 metal saw, letherman’s file, sandpaper, and these grinding heads (but they wear out fairly quickly)…