REVIEW - SKYRAY KUNG M4!!!!! KING KILLER- (Pics, Light, beamshots, & driver added )

I keep looking at the gray Kung on fle-bay by brotherhuang1983……. Ugh I should just mod the SRK I have now but………. Dear Santa:santa:

Does a CNquality goods Kung house protected buttontops?
Ordered a gunmetal Kung from ebay, got black SRK with 3 emitters :frowning:

what seller did you get your kung from on e bay? I was going to by one there but now not so sure…

You know you can get banned off ebay for that…

Also, I’ve seen feedback historys where someone did that; it made me laugh so hard. 40+ negatives of a copy paste message. :smiley:

Seller skylen2008
Will refund and pay return shipping but we will see what happens…

Oh, any idea can any “Kung” house longer batteries?

Due to the Kung dung or not so dung quality issues I changed my mind and just hit the pay-pal button on a Convoy L2 from Wallbuys. :slight_smile: I have 6 26650’s that need more work to do! :bigsmile:

how long the battery you intend to fit in?

btw, i also got my black kung from ebay brotherhuang…i think price is lower now than first booming wave…

brotherhuang1983 is who i bought my gun-metal colored SR Kung from, and its a beast of a light in stock form, , it beats all my other SRKs for throw and spill, and even trounces some other lights like my brothers warrior. its my favourite by far for “wow” factor for its size & shear lumens output. i wish i knew what it would measure tested for lumens.

Protected Panasonic 3400mAh button tops :expressionless:

I tried mine with 2 pcs of PN 3100 mAH, button tops protected, they fit fine.
I should be the same measurement with 3400. sorry don’t have the 3400 .

Looks like brotherhuang1983 is currently selling the black for a lot less than the grey. Anybody have both?

I only have the Grey one, (Titanium colored) and from the looks of the diferent style of the wordingengraving the black one is from a diferent manufacturer or another clone maybe.

Thanks for answering!
To 3 x King, they did not fit so maybe there are some differences…

[quote=Bacon n Eggs]

Due to the Kung dung or not so dung quality issues I changed my mind and just hit the pay-pal button on a Convoy L2 from Wallbuys. :slight_smile: I have 6 26650’s that need more work to do! :bigsmile:[/ quote]well change of plans again, wallbuys is out if stock on the Convoy L2 and mfg could not tell them when they could get more. Fast tech has been out for weeks too. So I just ordered an ultra fire T90 3x 26650 SST90 in its place. That was another on my list. :davie:

sorry, i don’t speak english so well :
can you help me to buy one kung please ?
where to find it at good price, and whith a charger and accu ?

thank you for your help !!!

Bonjour, my French is worse than your English. Try this link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6500Lm-4x-CREE-XM-L-XML-T6-LED-Camping-Flashlight-Torch-4x-18650-Light-Charger-/200921683294?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item2ec7dd955e

Joyeux Noël,

Ron

Here is my quick look at a cheap 4 emitter King I bought. Less than 32$ (regular price). Mine also came with XM-L2s. Might be interesting to to people looking for a kung. :)

This item: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SKYRAY-6500-Lumens-4x-CREE-XM-L-XML-T6-LED-Flashlight-Torch-4x-18650-/251286673979?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item3a81da5a3b DO NOT BUY!!!

I fell for the "old - fashioned" with the seller.

Sells cheap 4-emitter, sends 3 emitter.

Demands for pics (sorting out customers who might not have camera or skills).

When I send it out, I had to ask a couple of times to cover shipping. I asked registered or unregistered: seller says UN-registered (fool me, dough...)

NOW I have no real evidence or tracking - seller naturally says "It has never arrived"

Stupid me to buy from ´bay at first place, double stupid to buy from dealer UNDER 1K feedback. Complete idiot sending without tracking even when I possibly would have covered it by myself.

Be Wiser!

That sucks man. I'd be very pissed, especially because it seems like there's nothing that can be done about it.

On a somewhat related note for American members, USPS insurance covers the seller. Don't let sellers trick you into paying for something that does nothing for you. Buyers are protected by Paypal as long as they file a dispute within 45 days and then escalate to a claim within 20 more days.