REVIEW - SKYRAY KUNG M4!!!!! KING KILLER- (Pics, Light, beamshots, & driver added )

A bit brighter? 2000 lumen to 6500 lumen!

I’m sure its “6500 lumen” just like a “J18 is 8000 lumen”, and original SRK is “5000 lumen” or “4000 lumen”.

i measured the driver at 45 mm.
It looks very different from the drivers in my othr SRKs as seen below…

Exactly Lion, just like the SRKing… High, low, & strobe.

+1 THANX BRO!

The quoted 2000 lumen of a gold SRK isn’t far off the mark, and sometimes exceeds. Look at this , then read this .

A review I saw put it at 2400… I have no way of testing this M4. But its very impressive. Been a while since a light made me go WOAH…. When I clicked this one on thats exactly what I said.

Would you buy one if you already owned a Black CNQG SRK (“2500” lumen)??

If your talking about the Kung…. H*LL YES… The Kung ismuch brighter & floodier than the King.

That’s good enough for me, ordering now

My wife is about to strangle me. Laying here on the couch lighting up the living room bouncing it off the ceiling. Apparently she’s a selective flashaholic who is not so enthused in the mornings.

That driver is direct drive, passes through two FETs and that is it. unregated, which means you could bump this a bit higher just by modding the tail springs. Not sure how close to being over driven it is already, but might be interesting. Very simple driver.
Each FET appears to drive two emitters in parallel. There is a third one unused, probably intended for a triple or 6x.
Edit: Looking closer, it appears the FETs are in parallel and all four emitters are parallel as well.
Edit2: After further deliberation, and based on a past experience, I would exercise caution when improving the current path. Until we know how much current it draws in stock form, the springs and emitter wires may be saving the emitters.

+1 Thanks Relic… Not sure how prudent boosting would be. Just like its little brother. It warms up quickly.

Any cheap source for this?

They are so new. The only place I have found them is Ebay. Just type in Skyray Kung M4

Thats the problem…
Whenever I search for lights on ebay.com, I find absolutely nothing although you post a link of an item and it definitely has to be there.
Same when I copy the title of the item and search for that…
If I click on “other items of this seller” the light is not listet there.

I know that there are those items, but I don’t find them.

Maybe because I’m in Germany?

That’s weird… Wouldnt have any idea.

Mhh brotherhuang only sells the golden version…
There are black and grey ones too from other sellers…
Wonder if they are the same brightness…

This will get you to the gold ones…… Cut & paste into ebay…. 6500Lm 4x CREE XM-L XML T6 LED Camping Flashlight Torch 4x 18650 Light 40W M4

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?\_odkw=6500Lm+4x+CREE+XM-L+XML+T6+LED+Camping+Flashlight+Torch+4x+18650+Light+40W+M4&\_osacat=0&\_from=R40&\_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&\_nkw=Skyray+kung+M4&\_sacat=0